Skip to content

Discuss This Failed Ducati robbery General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Failed Ducati robbery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Failed Ducati robbery

In Moto, Croydon was targeted by hammer wielding thieves on Tuesday September 4 at 5:30pm. A gang of six youths equipped with three scooters attempted to steal two Ducati 1199’s by trying to walk the machines out in broad daylight. Unfortunately for them, the staff were not having any of it. Paul Read immediately spotted the robbers and tackled them inside the showroom,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 September 2012 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Piglet....

As everyone on here has worked out that you are not the sharpest tool in the box and you have the IQ of a brain dead goldfish I will help you out with the difficult question that billysollocks has asked you ...... The correct answer is "Yes,I really am."

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Learn to read, people.

@ snev – “I Own my own Business and work a fuck site harder to make it a success than the half wits you are excusing. What your saying is People like me have "psychological issues" and the thieves are the poor innocent victims.”

How on Earth you came to that conclusion from what I wrote is a great mystery. I am sorry you are having such a bad day that it has affected your comprehension. But answer this – if you owned a shop, would you rather have someone steal something from it, or break into your house and steal something of equal value? If your answer is the latter, you are a psychological oddity.

@ billysollocks – I will say this in the nicest way possible; you are an idiot.

@ nigel966 – I take it you failed English language comprehension in school.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

piglet

I own a successful retail Business which carries stock that is bought and paid for by hard work and clever use of my limited Brain. I also own 8 Bikes which are bought and paid for by the profits generated from the results of my hard work. The answer to your question "would I rather have someone steal from my shop or break in to my home"????. Trust me.... I WOULD PROTECT BOTH WITH EQUAL CONVICTION. Your Post states..."if someone cares about commercial inventory as much as their personal ride, they must have psychological issues" You wrote that Piglet remember? I can Read, My conclusion is the same and my day is good.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Piglet, I thank you for your restrained reply. I take it from your post that you chosen to occupy your own version of the moral high ground and have decided to believe your own opinion above that of all others. That is absolutely your choice and long may it bring you comfort. I would, however, suggest you research the meaning of the word "delusional".

It would make a most apt middle name for you to adopt.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Idiots

You all are.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

5 Bucks says We're not.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Oh poor Piglet, when will you learn? For you, my little cabbage, a battle of wits is unarmed combat. Go on, go and sharpen your crayons. 

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Really.

Yes, I do hate all you idiots.  Fortunately, the Atlantic Ocean is rather difficult to traverse by motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

oh pigles....

As was the case a few years ago ,when you lot decided to revolt... tea party anyone??? BTW... I tried a new approach to business today ...Self service, it was awesome , all my stock flew out the door! psychologically I feel like I had a great day.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Piglet, I had no idea you were a colonial type. Don't worry about trying to ride across the sea, why don't you just walk across? Your holier than thou attitude should ensure you don't sink. Toodle pip old bean.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices