Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith relishing working with Cal Crutchlow in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith relishing working with Cal Crutchlow in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith relishing working with Cal Crutchlow in 2013

Bradley Smith is relishing the prospect of teaming up with fellow British rider Cal Crutchlow in next year’s MotoGP world championship. Smith’s two-year deal with the Tech 3 Yamaha squad was confirmed during the recent Brno MotoGP round in the Czech Republic and the 21-year-old will join former World Supersport champion Crutchlow on a factory-backed YZR-M1 machine in 2013. Crutchlow penned a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 September 2012 11:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
george shuttleworth

May 04

I see Bennys back ehh Flob.

Life must be good when you keep getting kicked of forums.. only to re appear again under a different name.. Wow you're a clever boy.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

and the facts of life, according to you are, all those that went before were less talented and no more qualified that Smith

No idea what you're on about - I'm out of this

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Read it

are the two questions a little bit to complex for you or what. You need a better grounding in motorcycle racing, I'm still interested in your forecast for Smith's first podium in Moto2?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And

I'm still interested in your thoughts on my analogy with Stoner when applied to your criteria that determines whether a rider has talent - but you've skipped it every time.

But to answer your question, I have no idea when or if Smith will podium in Moto2 - I might as well ask you when Cal is going to win a Motogp.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Bulto..

I`m with you all the way on this one mate....give the kid a chance..nobody will/can possibly know how well Smithie will do,he could be a revelation or not ,but half the comments on here by the 5`oclock heros are a joke...if he`s given the back-up and time he can be a very good MotoGp rider..I always remember Jeremy McWilliams struggling to qualify for GPs early into his 500Gp career,and then becoming a great, great Gp rider who with any justice should of at the very least picked up a top works ride(ie:Japanese)..that was one Dude that deserved that and more!...so in summary..unless you`re Russell fucking Grant nobody really knows!!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Russell Grant

I remember when he rode against Arthur Marshal back in the day . Im in agreement with Bulto and Parkway for this one . It is all up in the air though , we never know whos going to turn out fast . Look at Elias , done nothing on his 2nd trip to motogp , probably tyres he cant get to grips with though .

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

fuk me

russell grant......he`s let himself go......since going from bike racing to horoscopes and cake....that tv-am sofa would be a dam sight more comfortable than a race bike.....now lovies your stars for today

Reply to this Topic
ed30

Sep 12

ed30 says:

Cornbowl

Sorry...can't work out if you're being sarcastic or stupid...... Bradley has already been on the motor podium 3 times.....on an absolute dog of a chassis. Just think of some of the Spanish "talent" that has made it to the top class over the past 20 years.....all because of passport instead of talent, but amazingly some of them actually performed pretty well (Gibernau is a prime example). On the other hand Bradley has won a few GPs, came a fairly close second in 125s and has performed pretty respectably on the equal worst chassis in moto2. He more than deserves a chance with the big boys.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Interesting how language skews perspectives

'absolute dog of a chassis' ha, ha. Fuggin' joke. That's top shelf bespoke kit Smith is running.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

poem

there once was an ugly troll, who claimed to be rock and roll, but once he got pinned his scooter got binned , and he ended up deeper in his hole.

da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices