Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone will ride for the Pramac Ducati squad on full factory Desmosedici machinery in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. Although they will both race for the satellite squad run by Pramac, a statement from Ducati confirmed that Spies and Iannone will have a direct link to the Bologna factory and they will be supplied with official equipment...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 September 2012 17:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

blood

im with you on this one, spies is playing games, and will end up in the gravel more he dont learnt to be honest about his ability, the spotlight wont keep him form losing the front on the duke!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

poem

there once was an ugly troll, who claimed to be rock and roll, but once he got pinned his scooter got binned , and he ended up deeper in his hole.

da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to this Topic
boro365

Oct 05

boro365 says:

bloody hell

Flob I aint said much lately but you say so much shit no one realy cares what you say you just say shit to annoy people to get a reaction well you got one now go die in a corner somwhere and be forgot about like your avatar whoever he is

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Goodness me all hell as broken loose here come on MCN do the right thing get rid of that useless fool who goes by the name of RevFlob he is doing everyone's head in.

I just hate the fact that threads get ruined because of that twat.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

Thing that make you say HMMM?

I dont know what to think of this one. Factory backed or not.. the Duck is a lame one to this date. It had to be a money thing, and or possibly to stay relevant in the class, while waiting for Suzuki to return!? Anyway maybe the bike will be better and being factory  who knows.. but I just cant put much confidence in those bikes.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Good move for both Ben and Ducati imo. New money, new riders, a closer relationship between both teams. It'll be good.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz ....

at last, a chance to settle (as far as is reasonably possible with the same machinery) the great Dovi-Spies debate.  roll on 2013.

Reply to this Topic
alex1212

Aug 10

alex1212 says:

silence is

i still read that spies is so quiet that the blokes around him dont get no feed back whatsoever,he just sits there staring out into the abys,the guy isnt into it 100%and this new team will justbe another flop,and we then bid farewell to ben pies and his silence is golden attitude,

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Good news all round

Good news all round for both the riders involved and Ducati themselves. Iannone wasen't a shock choice for me as he's Italian and has already tested the bike. Spies on the other hand has kind of surprised me by going to Ducati but at least he's going to be staying in the GP paddock which is good news for both him and MotoGP fans. Having four riders inputs into factory bikes can only help Ducati as they will recive a whole load of feedback and can then draw out a plan of development for the future.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Fair point Flob

Although Crazy Joe has already ridden the thing quicker than Rossi - presumably wheels in line, given his style is very similar to Rossi's. Hayden through his mediorcrity has shown flashes that indicate the bike can be ridden loose, perhaps (hopefully) Spies will show us a bit more in this manner 2013.

The Duke looks good, and outside of Hayden it's 2013 rider line up a strong one.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices