Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow backs Jonathan Rea for MotoGP success MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow backs Jonathan Rea for MotoGP success

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow backs Jonathan Rea for MotoGP success

Cal Crutchlow has backed Jonathan Rea to be a future success in MotoGP as the British pair prepare to race each other in a Grand Prix for the first time in Misano on Sunday. Rea has landed a dream chance to show the MotoGP paddock his potential by replacing reigning world champion Casey Stoner at Repsol Honda for the Misano and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 September 2012 10:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

honesty

again honest words form cal and support to his british rider, best of luck to rea be tough but i think given the chance he may show a few regulars up???

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Yup..

Here's hoping Jonny can put in a decent showing.

Just pains me that he's a Honda man through and through, cos I don't see him being able to nab the factory ride much before Pedrosa or Marquez look at leaving. Gotta love a certain Spanish oil giant sponsorship!

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

great opportunity

Really hope he does a good job, recognising what Crutchlow says about the huge difference between WSB and Motogp bikes.

If he can mix it with the satellite prototypes first time out that would be a stellar achievement in my view.

The lad is talented - remember hm coming to BSB on the blue Red Bull Honda - he looked about 14 at the time, but it was obvious he had tons of ability.

Reply to this Topic
gooey1

Aug 07

gooey1 says:

Flob

"established, quality, 'factory' riders......" - someone like Dovi pooh pooh by chance Rev, sorry Flob.  Get some British pride in you you half-wit !

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Troll

Guys, please stop feeding the troll

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rolly doll

the main troll is a doley, on the steal, living off the benefits ,no1 that stupid could ever be anything other than a chav/homo/and/or very very very fat and ugly.

again go watch the footy down your local shithole pub.

and go try and save your pennies you spend on cigs and drugs every week to buy that "crosser" you have always wanted.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

poem

there once was an ugly troll, who claimed to be rock and roll, but once he got pinned his scooter got binned , and he ended up deeper in his hole.

da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

NO NO NO

he is not good enough

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

sniff sniff

did u just drop a tear, dont worry the jealousy will wear off sooner than u think, as far as offensive posts,your reply was wording is far more than anyones on this forum,watch it boy you may run out of screen names by the end of the year.fire away report me.homo means what exactly?.as far as i know its a welsh moped sponsor for the homeless.

as far as gay or homosexuality as you are saying not me, well im sure the post's from yesterday about named famous riders will be music to mcn's ears about being offensive??

now who is stupid!!!!!!!! doh. think mc'fly,shame you never can

da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ciao ciao

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

i meant this

Homo is the genus that includes modern humans and species closely related to them. The genus is estimated to be about 2.3 to 2.4 million years old,[1][2] having evolved from australopithecine ancestors with the appearance of Homo habilis. Specifically, H. habilis is assumed to be the direct descendant of Australopithecus garhi, which lived about 2.5 million years ago. However, in May 2010 H. gautengensis was discovered, a species believed to be even older than H. habilis.

ty, da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle