Skip to content

Discuss This Jonathan Rea unsure of MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jonathan Rea unsure of MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jonathan Rea unsure of MotoGP future

Jonathan Rea says he has no idea whether he will be lining up with Cal Crutchlow and Bradley Smith in MotoGP next year. The British rider has been strongly linked with a full-time switch to MotoGP in 2013, with the Gresini Honda squad rumoured to be closely monitoring Rea’s performance in Misano and Motorland Aragon this month. Rea will replace injured reigning...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 September 2012 17:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Hope it goes well for him. After sticking by HRC despite an uncompetative bike in WSB I think he deserves his chance, wouldn't it be great to see him and Cal fighting for the podium? Don't see it happening mind. Seems a shame for Reading as all of the top rides look to of passed him by unless as Flob said VDS gains control of Gresini suppose there's no harm in dreaming eh? Although could VDS run 2 RCVs whilst Gresini continue with the CRT? Would be great for the Brits and the only way I could see Reading and Rea in the series next year if highly unlikely.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

well said wosi

and flob you right about the deal part, but rea finishing may have a lot to do with the outcome regarless of what redding has done,personally the junior ducati squad was his best shot but that sadly now sailed.

rea will best off doing his best to stay on then concentrate on world supers,then he maybe can come here in 2014 with wsbk title if honda give him the right package. 

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Flob ?

Toby ...

... yet another priceless post (literally - worthless).

Thankyou ..... although I am unsure what your point is ?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rv,bny,flop..........down n out again.

u dont post about bikes,u copy and paste just like a footy chav with no class, no real friends and obviously with the time spent on here no real job, and probably given your gob a real big girls blouse,also if i am an ignorant whatever swear words you just said i was then it worked and did get to you(this reply to you proves you wrong yet again), making my name the highlight of your day as seen in your last posts,makes a change and not spouting your love of your life dovi who you wont ever meet or see riding because your a peasant or worse.funny how many posts in the last week or so you havent really mentioned your love for dovi, all you have done is slag off an on from cal suggested deep jealousy,envy,boredom ect.

you know nothing about racing or respect for the sport, and for one last time i will call you a troll because you are nothing more and nothing less. pity you rev,benny,flob.

ouch it must hurt being full of sh£t.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

rea

first let rea perform in wsbk, make sure he's a title contender, let the riding do the talk and then thinking about motogp. this year just realy bad as he makes alot of mistakes etc take other riders out and way to aggressive.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

warms the heart..

seeing Jonny Rea riding the Repsol in practice right now. After all those years of Honda loyalty im over the moon that he finally gets a crack at the big league. Will he outperform the regulars? probably not . But alteast he can say he rode a factory Honda!!!

quick question why is he running the 56??

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

carefull dont fall over again.

no you just still cant admit you cant count, 75%. i wont report anyone and just have just suggested too when you and wosi got a little to heated remember? but i was not the only one here saying it.see earlier posts in year,i know you love dovi but i support cal as he gave us some hope in a podium, nothing wrong with that is there?

again i ride , i do track days, which is more than most, if you do then tell ppl as it good to know from who and what experience,and is biker banter not footy banter as you are seen as. god bless u little one.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

mr i dont ride.

pathetic warning, you need to keep away from this site,end of.

retarded virgin,fat,ugly,stupid,brainless,did i say ugly? hmmmmm smelly will do it too.

all those words mentioned are in the dictionary if you need to look them up. ty for reading once again, race on

da dum chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

75%

hows the dole que?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

you

get what you give,dont like it dont reply,i respect you wished me a good track day and thats cool , but your post's again since you have been kicked off are as annoying to me as i have just been to you in the last 24 hours. cal is my hero.get over it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices