Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

thmpspau

Aug 12

thmpspau says:

mod 1..so unfair

mod 1..so unfair

hi i recently took my mod1, second attempt, sacked the first due to being a total nervous wreck. ailed through the 2nd test calmly, when i did the emergancy stop the examiner said i was going far too fast 66kph..i thought id failed but carried on and lowered my speed on both attempts on swerve test...test result was a fail,clear sheet no minors..i was 4 mph too slow..so unfair..im gutted, another test next week..

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 September 2012 11:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Good luck next time.

Sounds like you've had a bad time so far. Now you know exatly what's needed, so you'll be fine when you try again.

Reply to this Topic
jimbobmee

May 12

jimbobmee says:

Mod1

Keep at it you will pass it next time. 

He will of been letting you know that you could loose a bit of speed for the swerve. 
I did same i did my emergency stop at some stupid speed just to make sure i was over the required speed. Then for swerve just knocked a couple mph off it so i knew i would still be over but just by a little bit. 

Good luck 

Reply to this Topic
Rustum

Sep 12

Rustum says:

Try this

When I did my mod 1 my instructor made a mark on the speedometer with tipp-ex between the min and max speed. Try using this it's easier. Also they and familiarize yourself on the sound and pitch of the engine in 2nd gear at roughly 50kmph this should help you maintain the right speed without concentrating on the speedometer during your maneuvers.  Gd luck. I'm sure you'll do well.

Reply to this Topic
londonangel

Dec 07

londonangel says:

3rd time lucky!

I passed Mod 1 on third attempt, the second time I sent the cones flying during the swerve!!! :smile You will do it, don't tense up, you know where you went wrong so I'm sure you will do it.... Good Luck! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices