Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Valentino Rossi targets positive result with new chassis MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Valentino Rossi targets positive result with new chassis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Valentino Rossi targets positive result with new chassis

Valentino Rossi is hoping a new Ducati GP12 chassis and swingarm will help him claim only a fourth top six finish of the season in front of his home crowd at Misano tomorrow. The Italian, who will return to Yamaha in 2013, qualified in sixth place this afternoon after posting a best time of 1.34.619 in the first full dry session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 September 2012 18:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

COP OUT!

"Trippy

tap into the infinite knowledge of the universe. It"s not hard to figure out. A basic understanding of the last dozen years of MotoGP should provide your answer."

Come on nostro, answer the question.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Trippy

if you sit under a tree for too long, you're bound to get tangled in roots.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

Did you hear what Kevin Schwantz had to say on Eurosport this afternoon ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

No bud. Enlighten me

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

His words not mine!  Just putting it up for discussion.   Quote '' I blame Casey for Ducati's demise he just rode round the friggin' problems'' unquote

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

SM still obsessing over me

the forum is bike specific, it's not about Nostro. Nonetheless give me an address and if I'm in a breezy mood I might send you a signed postcard. Thanks though, it's nice to know I'm appreciated.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

ha ha Saturn

All that coming from a man who didn't know a compression clicker from a preload adjuster. Schwantz is just another bitter Rossi fanboy.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

Quote '' I blame Casey for Ducati's demise he just rode round the friggin' problems'' unquote

That'll be Kevin on the Suzuki then? Fairplay to him for always giving 100%, but to bitch about development?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro/Pacey

''All that coming from a man who didn't know a compression clicker from a preload adjuster''

You don't have to be an engineer to ride a winner - cue Casey.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

BB

He can set a good bike up for any race track, but he's never really had to work with such a fickle bike before at this level.

A young Stoner acheived on the Duke where 'a goat' failed. Kinda sum's it up in the 'real' world.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle