Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow targets swift podium return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow targets swift podium return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow targets swift podium return

Cal Crutchlow gave himself a great opportunity to score a second successive MotoGP podium after claiming a place on the front row of the grid for the fifth time in 2012 at Misano today. The Coventry rider will start behind Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in third place on the grid after he clocked a best time of 1.34.001 in a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 September 2012 18:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Jus one Line for Crutchlow

He Should Stop Basking in his One Podium Glory

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Crutchlow , when is

going to learn overtake . Sitting , hanging on to there tailfeathers hopping they will make a mistake!!..........Cal that aint going to happen with Dovi and co.....

Tell ya though , Dovi had balls to overtake on cold tyres.... 

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

And he's gonna let a lot more easy podiums go if he doesnt learn to pass pronto. Great pace but he seems either unwilling or unable to change his lines. All this I was waiting to pass crap, if you can pass then you it, Bautista did it today and he got a podium out of it. Got to be braver Cal.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

What is Cal's definition of 'swift'?

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

What gives Matt?

Some of us didn't make it to Misano Mr. Birk, just wondering where the Moto GP race report is? ***** I don't get it ..... errrr or maybe I do? At first I thought you might be consoling Cal after his disappointing front row start but after thinking about it you are probably busy sucking up Rossi's return to the podium with about 600 other journo's. Just left your MCN faithfuls out in the street while you and Vale shake it in da club. You can find me in the disappointed pub with Crutchlow when you are ready to write one of the biggest stories of the season so far. Ciao Mama's

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Flob, you've let me down.

But more importantly you've let yourself down, you've let Wales down and you've let down all those that would fall at your feet ( evening BB! )

I really considered your nadgers to be on a grander scale - I asked you a question and yet again you choose to avoid it..

All leek and no potatoes...

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

We? Flob

"We've given Crutchlow a nice head start again (as usual)."

Are you involved profesionally as part of Dovi's team ?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Cal's mint..

A great lad and fair bit faster than that mobile chicane of a team mate after a mere handful of races..he'll get there in the end. Just needs a bit more practice, that's all.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Slob you avoided the question

And just came back with a load of childish noises ?No surprise,However today was a bad day for the championship, but good for others ,Pedrosa getting skittled like that !!, Yes it happens and Jorge has had his share this season already, but it has damaged the closeness of the final third of the season,Cal, that was an error that has to stop being made,get those starts sorted and stop making it hard work for yourself,letting riders through in the early stages and having to ride to hard in the latter parts is pointless,and yes he has to be harder on the other riders its almost like he is still starstruck at times to be amongst them ,I still think he is fast enough and talented enough ,but I am disappointed that such a good qualifying position was wasted and with so many aliens missing a good opportunity,Amends to be made at Aragon please Cal

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

he was fighting to get past dovi it happens, frob your just quick to say shit

and just like shit stirring

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN