Skip to content

General Life after DAS........... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Life after DAS...........

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

daytripper

Jun 12

daytripper says:

Life after DAS...........

Hi All,

The tail goes..........

After two years on a CB125TDC when I was younger (some time ago) I ditched biking for a drier form of transport....... (the only Twin in its class as I remember)

I've more recently bought a Van Van and after a great summer passed DAS. I've been back riding for 6 months now. I've completed the DAS on a XJ6 Diversion. Since passing I've tried a variety of bike from an NC700S to a Street Triple.

I think I've settled on the new Honda VTEC (VFR800X). It was comfortable, fitted my style of riding and most of all was controllable fun!!! I feel that this bike will keep me interested in biking for quite some time, while allowing me to do a number of different things tour, light trail, commute and best of all keep right-side up!

Big question is have I been WOWed, "Heart-over-Head" and all that or “Does my choice make sense?”

Hit me....

Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 September 2012 17:30)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

ride ..

Up to you really, id have apanigale if I could! A gold wing for nipping to my folks 250 miles away in wales, and a zzr14..i have a bandit 600 with dynojet kit now fitted, plus other goodies, and a zzr1100 D4 which I am currently swearing at in the workshop!  

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

daytripper

VFR is a great choice of bike,its the swiss army knife of bikes.Its more than capable of doing just about anything plus if it puts a big smile on your face what else is there...... I'm sure you`ll have many happy miles together..:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices