Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance

Cal Crutchlow blew a great chance to claim a second successive MotoGP rostrum after he crashed out of contention on lap five in Misano. The British rider was lining up an attack on Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team-mate Andrea Dovizioso when he lost the front-end of his YZR-M1 machine at Turn One. The 2009 World Supersport champion was unable to remount and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 September 2012 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Unlucky

I was looking forward to seeing Cal on the podium again,but alas it wasnt to be.I think he put him self under to much preasure & him dicing with Dovi is always a tricky,risky situation.You just never know who will come out on top & Cal being the wild one is more likly to crash in my opinion.

Im sure we will see Cal back on the podium again soon as he is an exellent rider & is doing his country proud in Moto GP.Better luck next race Cal.

Reply to this Topic
SurreyPuma

Apr 10

SurreyPuma says:

Interesting comment by Cal (I think) about Lorenzo noticing that Pedrosa was not on pole indicating where Cal should ride into turn one.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

too full of himself

Cal crutchlow needs to shut up and work hard,he spends to much time talking like he is a superstar,silly grid attitude etc,i think he has the talent he needs a better focus,i think he hates dovi and has a death or glory attitude towards racing him,he needs to cool his head and find where dovi is vulnerable on the circuit and stop do or die overtake attempts.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Perhaps Cal should take

a leaf out of the Flobmiesters book.

Consistency

Flob has shown extremely high levels of consistency in all of his posts.

Just a thought

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

tobyj/rustysherrif/

Tobyj Flob ,sets himself exceedingly low standards, which he finds very hard to maintain,and Rusty, you ask if he sits at home on his computer all day,the sad bi polar taff even makes up other names to post under to agree with himself,He is a very sick man,someone somewhere must call in on him to get him back on his medication,I can still smell leek and cabbage

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Nostro

If Ducati have had their fill of one podium and lots of crashes, then they should of got their arse in gear and given Rossi this chassis and swingarm 18 months ago, instead of thinking that Preziosi's so called 'baby' was the best thing since sliced bread.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Flaming pigeon

You never did graduate from Duplo to proper Lego did you?

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Frankly Mr Shankly...

Hold on a sec..weren`t we celebrating a great podium result for a British rider (well some of us were) just a few weeks ago!!Blow me ,give the guy a chance,he`s only been racing at this level for 18 months!!.The five o'clock heroes seem surprised when a rider racing at this level crashes!!I  Iremember Doohan crashing on a regular basis(on a factory bike)..also Bayliss and Stoner crashed often in their(early) GP carreers.With regards to the grid banter and joking around,keep it up Cal...at last here`s someone who hasn`t had a charisma bypass,unlike half the gormless twitter nerds on here..specially that welsh half-wit who just can't keep away.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

In other words, you can't deny that Ducati have had their heads stuck up their arses far too long and that is the reason for their downfall.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

indeed

a little more focus pre-race perhaps on the grid. Tell the BBC.. No interview. A bit like Rossi or Lorenzo or Pedrosa. You don`t see the top guys with microphones in their faces while they try and think of witty retorts 2 minutes from the start. This needs stopping Cal. Keep the visor down and think about the start.

Better luck next time anyway.
As for Flob. I actually thought he was quite funny as the reverend, and enjoyed his stuff, before all the Cal rubbish, now he`s turned into a flob he`s just not funny anymore. He`s another who needs to make a bit more effort. Either that or stop criticising others for what he sees as poor efforts.
Come on Flob, Get yer act together, you`re better than this. Or you used to be, What happened?:doubt:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices