Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance

Cal Crutchlow blew a great chance to claim a second successive MotoGP rostrum after he crashed out of contention on lap five in Misano. The British rider was lining up an attack on Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team-mate Andrea Dovizioso when he lost the front-end of his YZR-M1 machine at Turn One. The 2009 World Supersport champion was unable to remount and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 September 2012 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Rev

got bumped again!!..........no shock there then.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Slob you look like youve

turned into ,well a slob !!,It's so funny seeing you getting booted off every 5minutes I am only sorry you keep doing it during normal working hours ya doley ole Taff,what is it thats such a big thing in your sad life about being on a racing forum and irritating people.You are an outcast Benny Rev Slob hmmmm mandy etc etc aka nutter ,But I have to say you are funny ,I mean a joke ha ha ! hmmmm can you smell leeks and cabbage

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

It should be obvious to anyone with a basic grasp of the Queen's English, that my stylistic prose is different to Benny's.

Actually it's very similar

And it's different from, not different to, as your handing out lessons in grammar.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

A thought for a lost soul

There was a Hedgehog called Benny who annoyed not one but many ,He was sent away and came back in a day as a buck toothed Vicar only thicker ,even as a man of the cloth MCN fucked him right off, because all he could do was Bicker,after only a short while ,he came back with his bile, as knob called Flob, who doesn't have a job ,He spent his day annoying away, only to find out, he's been thrown out,Hmmmmmm what can I say If only for a day, I'm Mandy I'm Hazel MCN I will do anything you say, so please let me play !! Hmmmm,NO, go away your mental !!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

my bad bennybloodbubble

if your not him then you must be his boyfriend always there 4 mins after backing up the shit he/she spouts out, and might i say that you shit posts are more or less the same as his/hers,

now jog on sheep boy hmmmmmm needs some brown nosing

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

haha

'Jesus, there's a fucking glut of low brow benny followers on here, sitting with their fingers up there own ass hovering over his every comment ready to express their love for him because they haven't got the smarts to formulate a decent retort of their own'

thats better eh sheep boy

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

what ever turns you on bennybubble

Thinking of me sucking on things as a boy!

you are one sick individual

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Misano MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow blows golden podium chance

Not for the first time this season is it. More unforced errors Cal? No good at this level bud. Oh well. Watch Dovi and weep.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cal's

Trying to hard to be UK's no1. The first to win a race in how many year's?.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices