Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Pedrosa and Lorenzo reflect after title twist MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Pedrosa and Lorenzo reflect after title twist

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Pedrosa and Lorenzo reflect after title twist

Jorge Lorenzo took a giant step towards claiming a second MotoGP world title in Misano after main rival Dani Pedrosa’s championship hopes suffered a huge blow. Lorenzo cruised to a priceless sixth victory of the season to move 38-points clear of luckless Pedrosa, who had an afternoon on the Adriatic Coast where everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong. Chaos...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 September 2012 11:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

replies to both

stig,im not pi$$ed off with anyone personally but my IP address at my house WAS BLOCKED  for what seems to be 24 nours, maybe a warning from mcn or i was reported, i dont care who or how its sorted now.race on.

flob, putting banter aside, have we met in pitlane before?,or are you again throwing cow pats?,

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

If Lorenzo takes the title this year...

Then he would have won both of them while his main rivals have missed a fair chunk of the action... It surely  must play on his mind a bit...

I agree, you are never really gifted a title and Lorenzo has managed to stay on the bike without hurting himself unlike other less lucky/skilled riders but it sure is easier to win a championship without the faster guys around eh?!  I bet JL hopes to win another next year with a fully fit field of competition around him to prove to himself and everyone else that he can do it...

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

See the difference

Front tyre problems> Jorge (nearly crashed), Stefan, Cal, Ben - these tyres are lethal seems nobody likes them since the new tyres were forced into the series. Just a minute, one hasn't complained and has done very well - Valentino - so now we know what we have - the works Ducati Misano tyres, which is all very well except it now has to work at other tracks as well, hmm... we'll see how that goes. Can't compare with Nicky as he's riding with only one hand.

Abraham - clutch not working then another fault on the second bike, Dani - locked solid front wheel and no luck whatsoever.

Question - who hit Hector Barbera's rear wheel causing him to hit Dani, was it De Puniet as Saturn says?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stoner

fact is with stoner out he was always going to win over dani,he has the whole package uncluding not crashing, casey has failed at the full package this year,no so has dani,but not without fights, jorge stays on a deserves the title simple as that, but who will come 3rd?,will casey return and win again out the blocks??or will dovi keep his cool, remember stoner only just got pipped by him with a broken ankle!!!.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

It ain't over until Bella Emberg sings

I feel a bit guilty, I predicted some misfortune for Admiral Pedrosa before Misano whilst discussing the championship with a mate. He's done well but isn't it normally about this time of the year his title hopes vanish? I'm amazed he didn't break a collarbone. I also noted that it's been a while since Jorge Lorenzo sent himself into orbit. I don't think the title is done and dusted just yet and once Casey Stoner returns I expect we'll see more drama. I have a feeling this title race will go down to the wire....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

r mamola

i do hope for the fans sake it does, jorge very rarely launches it tho!!!!.fair point

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Sod the lines

Let's just hoover the whole bag, over to you my love...

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

It's M Ramola

How very dare you comparing me to a portly ex Italian-American racer cum demonstration rider cum commentator, harumph.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

mandy

im sorry i thought you where cheap,and you just proved it.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

pedrosa 06

Please dont compare estoril to misano as karma...in06 pedrosa still had a mathematical chance to win title...forevever useless barbara never had, will or has a chance in any lifetime. The piece of shite actually thought he was racing with dani instead of merely being a moving chicane for dani to negotiate. That is the difference beteen 06 and sunday. Now unless jorge launches it, the best title fight in years is over. Thanks hector you a-hole! You should be forced out of moto gp for this....oh wait you are ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices