Skip to content

Discuss This Ian Hutchinson at the Gold Cup TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Ian Hutchinson at the Gold Cup

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Hornetowner

Sep 08

Hornetowner says:

Ian Hutchinson at the Gold Cup

Ian Hutchinson at the Scarborough Gold Cup pictured with my daughter. It made her day and a good days' racing was enjoyed by all.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 September 2012 17:20)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

Gold cup

We were there Sat,Guy Martin up&down on a push bike.

On the track he was in a league of his own,super smooth and he flowed around the essess inch perfect.

Also the weather was brilliant Sat but drizzling a bit Sunday shopping:shock: 4pm onwards.

Reply to this Topic
DilR1

Jul 12

DilR1 says:

Gold Cup

My 1st Gold Cup, rode over 300 miles complete with camping gear to get there from Hampshire and loved it, will definately be going back. Missed Hutchy unfortunately but got a cracking piccy of Guy scratching his nose with one of his trophys as his hands were full. Also Micky D stripping down to his pants in the paddock right next to me was a particular highlight!

Road racing has such a better atmosphere now thatn BSB etc, shame MCN have had practically zero mention of the Gold Cup this week, not even a build up or anything unless I can't find it on the website as usual :(.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hutchy

Will that leg ever be right again .nearly two years now he must be choked off with it ? such a cruel blow after his 5 tt's but I cant help but think whatever was he thinking doing that silly show and breaking it again lots of bad luck and maybe some bad judgement

Reply to this Topic
flowersofmanc

Dec 08

Brilliant!!

Nice pic, he is a lovely lad. Been going to the Gold Cup for the last 9 years and wouldnt miss it for the world!! This year was prob the best racing in all the time I have been going. Great to give Ryan a good send off, watch Micky D in his first outing on a sidecar, and Mr Martin was on fire. Great friendly camp site, met up with some old friends, good band on Friday night - Brilliant!!

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Legend

Get well soon Hutchy - you're a living legend and we all want to see you back in action :)

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

i hope he also lands more commentary jobs

now this guy has class, just stay off the trail bikes until your leg is fixed. He also did a bit of commentary on eurosport last year and he added a very interesting and entertaining riders dimension to the racing.  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices