Skip to content

Discuss This Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’

Dani Pedrosa insists he can still capture an elusive first MotoGP world crown in 2012 after vowing to fight to the final corner on the final lap. The Spaniard’s world title hopes suffered a crushing blow in Misano last weekend when compatriot Hector Barbera wiped him out on the first after a disastrous chain of events. The Repsol Honda rider had to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 September 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

atta boy!

That's the fighting and level headed thinking we need need Dani.  Get out there and win that Championship!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

tough

on Sunday for Dani, but he's still got the pace, comittment and one dnf from lorenzo and it's game on again, go for it Dani 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What he's saying Flob

Is he felt race direction did not follow the letter of the laws regarding the restart, yet Dani gets penalised due to the panic that set in within his team in trying to remove the jammed tyre warmer. A victim of others circumstances is Dani.  Race direction are a bunch of pompous pen pushers devoid of pragmatism. THEY ruined this championship. They should award themselves at least a one race ban for incompetence, stupidity and lack of commonsense.

Good man though Dani. Chin up and fight all the way. That's all he can do.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Liking Dani more and more

"Now it is my turn to cheer you all up and to tell you that there are still a lot races left " What a champ.....

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

That's more like it!

An angry and determined Dani. This could be a brilliant end to the season. If the fire in his belly is still glowing red hot for every Sunday's race then I think this could be a close run thing. The Yamaha may blow an engine, Jorge may twist the throttle that bit harder, crash out and then it will be very close. A showdown in Valencia may be on the cards after all.......?!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Flobs gone.....

Ha ha ha - MCN had his number!!! Guesses for his new name???

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Championship Hopes

Fair play to Dani.I have had serious doubts about Dani in the past but he has really pulled the pin so to speak this year.I hope he can close the gap between him & Jorge & I wouldnt be upset to see him take the championship this year.

However Jorge is no less worthy a winner,he has fought tooth & nail with Casey & Dani,& come out on top.Last race he was gifted the win by Danis misfortune but Jorge has also suffered misfortune as well this year.I just hope we will see some great battles between Jorge & Dani in the last races of this season.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

not hopefull

i doubt he would get close now but jorge could stuff it you never know,nothing really when you compare this to wsbk,3 rider still in with a shout.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

love it

thats the spirit man!! dont give up on it yet you never know what the next race will throw up. After so many unlucky years this man for sure deserves a motogp title :)

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I feel for Pedrobot....

I really do.... I so wanted him to take the title this year with a battle to the bitter end!  That dream could still come true i know and i admire his fighting talk but deep down i know his chances are slim to fuck all!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices