Skip to content

Discuss This Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pedrosa: ‘I am going to fight to the final corner on the final lap’

Dani Pedrosa insists he can still capture an elusive first MotoGP world crown in 2012 after vowing to fight to the final corner on the final lap. The Spaniard’s world title hopes suffered a crushing blow in Misano last weekend when compatriot Hector Barbera wiped him out on the first after a disastrous chain of events. The Repsol Honda rider had to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

new screen name

is possible "hmmmmmm" but dotn quote me on that.

pedro has no luck never has, never will. still very very very fast mind.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

blood

no everything from my home e.g. bank account ect ect,using another internet source was ok, meaning my ip was blocked,mcn was made aware in reply the an email from them,then flob goes??? i dont care just dont want my personal details out,would you?.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Eating my words

I've said in the past (whenever talking about the Aliens and previous Championship contenders) that imo Dani will never win the Title. My main reason was that he wasn't a fighter. Last year we started to see a new tougher Dani and this year he has been a revelation. He's also been injury free for the first time in his motogp career. I was gutted for him on Sunday but at least he remains uninjured and as we all know the race for the title is far from over, anything can happen and various other clichés...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Oh Bless/ and foggy

Not being in all day I miss all the fun,So slob has gone and then replaced himself as hmmmm well a slob ,not to mention Mandy and others I suspect of being the most disturbed person not to be in Rampton,Foggy you should contact your ip and find out what happened ,you also asked if you had bumped into slob in pit lane,I can't be sure, but I think you will find that the only pit lane he has been in, would be to the colliery that he last worked at before he was laid off and became so disturbed,No doubt the pariah will be back full tilt before his next ousting,you do have to ask what motivates someone to be so desperate to be a nuisance on a bike forum,but hey ho !,But its so funny to keep seeing the pratt kicked off.Any way good luck to Pedrosa lets hope he can make a battle of it for our sake

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Dani

not a chance, no way Jorge will blow it from here.

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Rea & Barbera

You've got the 2 torpedo kings in there - one of them has to punt Lorenzo of the track at some point - Rea's allready shown his stock car racing skill against Melandri...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

All sorted

:lol:Really don't believe it was a coinsidence tho,hey ho all good now stiggy.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

brilliant nostro

I couldmt agree with you more...danis championship hopes have been crushed by things less important tham racing...and the fans suffer. Best race in years is over unless jorge bins it to neutralize things. Jorges comment about assen is a bit bunk as : a- it was early in the season, and b- stoner was chasing him at that point and crashed next race to neutralize any advantage...and then choked at mugello to really neutralize any advantage. Dani had finally caught up and now there is so little time left Anyways go dani...this is your best chance!!!!,,,,dont give up. Jorge could still bin it.. Or maybe fuckhead barbara might help dani out as he owes him big time. His comment of trying to get back in race on the first lap says it all

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Dani

As the saying goes " it's not over 'til the fat lady sings" and anything cam still happen and probaly will!! Remember what happened to Hayden when Pedrosa wiped him out and then Rossi fell in Cheste and Hayden was champion! Well, history has a habit of repeating itself and this could be Dani's year, now that Stoner is out!, and I for one hope it is!! He seems very determined this year, a new mind set? If he can just win the remaining races it could well be his!!Ciao

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Too little too late

Jorge can allow Dani to go for broke the next 5 races and simply park his bike behind Dani and still win. Now if Stacey was to come back and push Jorge to 3rd then that would be something else. Afraid it will not happen as Stacey have a sollen ankle and he cannot ride with a swollen ankle. LMAO...LOL!!!! AND Stacey always try to win at the end of the season when all the riders are on cruise control.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices