Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

Valentino Rossi might be heading back to Yamaha in less than two months, but the Italian is still playing a pivotal role in trying to make Ducati a more competitive force in 2013. The Italian raced a new chassis and swingarm to second place in his home race in Misano on Sunday, which was his best dry race result on board...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 12:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Additional testing

Can't exactly remember what the rules are this year for using the riders to test (no, I'm not saying Ducati are breaking them) but is it only Ducati who are performing extra testing - outside of the tests that are scheduled by the FIA at the begining of the season

I haven't heard of any additional testing by Yamaha or Honda using the their riders.

SM  -  are you serious

Its also surprising that VR is still pouring his time and effort into a project thats he's really no longer a part of, but I guess thats just a mark of the mans class.

Firstly, he's an employee of Ducati, a very expensive one, so if they tell him to test, he tests. Secondly, as pointed out elsewhere, the lack of results and the humiliation of what's happened at Ducati so far must be murdering him, therefore any chance to get himself back up the right end of the grid I'm sure he'll grab with both hands. It's in his own interests as well as Ducati's. Don't you think saying it's a mark of the man's class is mis-representative and is demeaning of other riders? Don't you think anyone with any pride would be doing the same?

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Hedge

The bike probably was good at the beginning of the season, but all the Jap bikes raised their game as well.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Boo hoo

you crying again nostro. Touched a nerve have I? HA HA HA HA HA you don't have to answer that. You're so fkn stupid you've actually agreed with me in your put down. "HRC have had 3 chassis this year", well thats 2 more than Ducati then you bonehead! Also sounding extremely vague on what the Yams had. Guessing again nostro? And I thought you knew everything, or is it just you that thinks you know everything? You don't have to answer that either.

Interesting post by Mort77 on another thread. Said a lot about you as a matter of fact. Maybe you should read it. Seems you're not nearly as clever as you think, and people know it! TTFN  xx

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Nostro

Utter tripe from you as usual. If Honda or Yamaha were languishing in 6th or 7th every race  you can be sure they would be throwing the kitchen sink at it and wouldn't worry even if they were on chassis no15 by now. 

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Bulto, you're a bell end

and ffs pull your tongue out of nostros arse.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A mark of the mans class

ha, ha I missed that Bulto. I normally only take a cursory at SM's nonsense.

I'll give you a mark of the mans class SM. At the height of Rossi's despondency earlier this year he choose to skip an arranged test (leaving the donkey work to Hayden) and go swanning around in cars. 17th I think he finished. There's all you need to know about Rossi's work ethic.

By the way Bulto, each contracted GP rider can test anytime they like at their nominated test tracks. There only limitation is 240 tyres for the year.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Counting a problem for you too SM

I repeat. That's the 4th - GP12 chassis and the third RCV213 chassis.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Duplo Fireturd, Duplo

Just start with the basics. Perhap see if you can build a little wall.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

God its painful to watch. Ok I'll slow it down for you big brain

So as you say HRC have had 3 chassis THIS YEAR. Thats THIS YEAR nostro, ok? am I going too fast for you?

Ducati began the year with the ally chassis which they already knew from winter testing, was not the answer they were looking for. So its taken them 6 fkn months!!!! to come up with the new frame and swing arm as a result. HRC and Yamaha, would never stand for such a slow development pace, you total spacker

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Kim Jong nostro?

seems all too familiar

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

dontcha think?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance