Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

Valentino Rossi might be heading back to Yamaha in less than two months, but the Italian is still playing a pivotal role in trying to make Ducati a more competitive force in 2013. The Italian raced a new chassis and swingarm to second place in his home race in Misano on Sunday, which was his best dry race result on board...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 September 2012 12:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nostro, can I ask you seriously...

"The chassis Rossi raced at Misano sounds like a logical development, with an altered fuel cell and electronics placement getting the static weight forward that Rossi should've been putting dynamically on the front with riding adaption (whoops, he can't actually do that can he?)."

....do you actually believe the shit that you write? I mean I could understand it if there was a punch line at the end of it, but to write something like that about a 9 time world champ, who can do things on a bike you couldn't even imagine in that seriously limited brain of yours, is so arrogant its actually embarrassing to read. Do you really think you know something more than Rossi and Burgess about setting up and riding a motogp bike? Seriously, I'm curious to know. Exactly how much of a stupid and arrogant arse are you?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Time for a little more Kim Jong nostro

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

.....ha ha ha are you ronery nostro?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

keep digging away SM

you'll soon be in the south pacific.

Unlike you I don't proscribe to the concept that 'Rossi is a God and beyond all fallibility'. The man's human. You only need to look at how the Aliens are riding to see that!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Neither do I

but I am prepared to give a 9 time world champ a little credit when it comes to riding a bike.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I mean

look at how you orange boys piss your pants about a 2 time champ.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

sorry, that should have been

ONLY a 2 time champ

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh diddums

You're having a proper little wobbly bottom lip snivell this morning aren't you SM.

It's flattering you want to compare Rossi's riding skills with mine, but do you not think it more pertinent to compare him to his peers? You know, the ones running rings around him. The ones who've advanced their skill base whilst Rossi has remained static.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

bluehaze60..

..and isn't that more or less what Stoner got with his results in the last six races of 2010?

Didn't he say there was nothing wrong with the bike..that he'd left Rossi a competitive bike?

Trouble is..the orange goon squad forgot the crashing didn't stop.

Schwantz said it on Eurosport.."Casey is as much to blame for the direction of that bike because he just rode around the friggin problems"

Some of the deeper thinking fans here have been saying the same thing for a while. All the bitter schadenfreude and revisited Karma has been based on Rossi's inability to get results because he is not the development God he's purported to be and no better than Stoner...80 seconds. That he been lucky and he's just an average GP rider.

There could well be a posse of orange knuckle draggers wearing faces like slapped arses in relatively short order..

haha..fkin great.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I prefer to judge casey on this years performance as this is his peek. For me Dani has proved that the honda is the best bike by some way this year, as he's actually in the fight for the title first time in six years. Based on that there is a strong argument that Stoners performance this year is a lot worse than Rossi's especially considering the bikes they have.. .. Casey doing the absolute business on the duke, 4th. Ross have a nightmare on the duke 2 points off fifth, yep casey championship contender the duke. Word is we are to be subjected to his own particular brand of horseshit(no pun intended) from Japan onwards, whoopee do.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You haven't got a clue have you nostro

you come on here everyday spouting your bullshit and acting as if you know more than the pro's. I actually feel embarrassed for you when I read your stuff its so cringeworthy. You haven't got a clue have you! Charlatan.

Shall we get back to what we we're discussing before you changed the subject for the 5th or 6th time? Your attack on my use of the word frenetic. I say again, do you think that HRC develops bikes more slowly than Corse? No faff, no bullshit, no changing the subject, just grow a spine, be a man and answer the question.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices