Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

Valentino Rossi might be heading back to Yamaha in less than two months, but the Italian is still playing a pivotal role in trying to make Ducati a more competitive force in 2013. The Italian raced a new chassis and swingarm to second place in his home race in Misano on Sunday, which was his best dry race result on board...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 12:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Why would I try to get you banned?

I much prefer to watch you make an arse of yourself on a regular basis

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

nuthin changes on here

Just been readin through some of the garbage written on here.
supermario why you wasting your time with such a complete arse.
You are right he changes the subject and does not answer your questions.
Just trying to work out who is the biggest plonker...nostrodumbass or bumboy...nuthin between them really and certainly not much between there ears.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Jack you need a lot more preload

as is the usual case with you you're bobbing around hopelessly.

Now we have a  devilish 73 vintage contributor down below who's got HRC up to forty frames in 2010/11! Nice work the previous best I'd seen was from CCB who came in somewhere around half that for 2010. How many of those did you pluck straight from your arse? Most of them actually. Pedrosa had 5 frames and 3 swinging arms to choose from at the begining of 2010 from my recollection.

SM you're back for more? I thought you'd finished with this thread? You're sounding very punch drunk.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

WHY on Earth (not Saturn Nostro) does it matter how many frames Ducati or HRC tries - aren't they all trying to develop a race winning bike ? The means justifies the end.   A thousand frames if that's what it takes. 

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

FURUSAWA INTERVIEW

nerd dog, don't post 1/10 of his interview. it describe detail that furusawa explain detail about how he developted yamaha chasis etc, not bother about the stiffness ducati want implemented all this time. so for me it's clear that he reveal yamaha secret somehow. ducati not some bunch of dummy engineering. with that explanation, i'm sure they got something and try produce their own version. and looks the result!!! so NERD DOG, AGAIN, PLEASE!! POST SOMETHING LOGIC HERE AND POST IT WHOLE!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

NOSTRODAMUS IS A COWARD

"SM you're back for more? I thought you'd finished with this thread? You're sounding very punch drunk."

Still unable to grow a spine and answer a simple yes or no question. Still changing the subject and waffling. Still running and hiding like a coward. You are a sad excuse for a human being nostro, you really are, but atleast everyone can see it now.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh look at that nice big font.

You're a bit clever with the tools aren't you SM - would that be due to your parentage? I think anyone foolish enough to wade through your ramblings will be able to see quite clearly who's wafling shite and imparting deviation here.  And it sure isn't me you sickly little yellow clown.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Nostro

Your superior and condescending attitude sets you up for sniping - you downright ask for it !  From your posts it appears that you know all and have the answer to everything !   Come on man be a little more respectful and companionable you never know it might make you feel good about yourself and it will please one Tripitaka.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You don't know when to stop do you NOSTRO-COWARD

No retort, no reasoned argument, just childish abuse and name calling. Its quite funny actually watching you try to find a way of wriggling out of the situation you've created all by yourself, and still retain some semblance of dignity. Don't bother, because you look like a twat. I wish you could see me right now nostro-coward, because I'm laughing in your face!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Trippy

Stupidity and bullshit sets itself up for condescension don't you think? Isn't that the ying yang karmic way of the universe? Or even a Newtonian one?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices