Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi continues development work for Ducati

Valentino Rossi might be heading back to Yamaha in less than two months, but the Italian is still playing a pivotal role in trying to make Ducati a more competitive force in 2013. The Italian raced a new chassis and swingarm to second place in his home race in Misano on Sunday, which was his best dry race result on board...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 12:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well, well, well. Just look at the three biggest yellow monkeys lined up

See no evil Hardlylean, Hear no evil Wosi and speak no evil Supermario. Beautiful. Thanks guys you've made my..err, last five minutes anyway. Ha, ha, ha.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So not enough balls to answer my question

AGAIN. You are the weakest link nostro.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Once more Cartoon boy

I've put your Frenetic Japanese development comment in sharply defined context.

4 Corse GP12 chassis' versus 3 HRC RCV213 chassis'.

A couple move shovels full and you should be tasting pacific waters.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Another cop out

You really are a sorry excuse for a human being nostro. You haven't got the balls to answer the question that you attacked me over, and I don't accept your fantasy counting method. You've made a right tit of yourself, again.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh really.....

"I've put your Frenetic Japanese development comment in sharply defined context"

........where?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Atta boy Supermario

Just dismiss Nostro out of hand. Don't bring any facts to the table to counter my statements with. Quintessential little 46'er that you are.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Changing the subject again and avoiding the question again

I think its plain for all to see what a waste of space you are nostro. How do you expect anyone to have any respect for you? You spend all day long attacking peoples opinions, but when the tables get turned, you bullshit and waffle and change the subject. YOU ARE A COWARD nostro, and as you are unable to answer my questions because you've painted yourself into a corner, I shall waste no more time with this. NOW you are dismissed.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Don't like the message cartoon janitor

have a snivelly bleat to MCN and try and get me banned, it's the hip thing to do nowadays I understand. You've no doubt already tried that though.

No deviation whatsoever from Nostro. SM makes a silly assertion and Nostro shots him down in flames. Par for course.

I've got to laugh, even though I've never sent - nor ever intended to send - you a PM Supermario, you've blocked me. I'm so hurt, just when I was starting to think you appreciated me. No great loss though, in fact no loss at all!

I note you've still got your poor excuse of a knob out for the 46 boys in your profile. That really is quite repugnant.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Despite the fact that Ducati have "changed the technology" to an ALU beam frame less than a year ago, they have been racing the same frame on the factory GP12 since they rolled it out nearly nine months ago..until last week.

For one reason or another, and this is open to speculation, they haven't delivered what has been asked of them. It's as simple as that.

You would have thought, with no experience building beam frames, they'd have been looking to get out the blocks fast, make mistakes to learn quickly.

How many frames and swingarms did Honda sling at the RCV early 2010 for example? They never stop! Pedrosa is riding the 2013 bike halfway through 2012..that's a bike, not just a frame and some engine cases to regain the ability for adjustment of the geometry - which was inherently flawed - because you're up against packaging that great big desmo lump. Replacement of which is non negotiable because it's a brand image component that everything must work around.

Considering the mounental task Ducati eventually opted for - the new frame technology - by very reluctantly binning the CF concept, why have they been so slow? It makes them look like they don't know what they're doing. Especially when you get Furusawa's version of events at meetings that were set up by Ducati and, consider that even Stoner said he left because they wouldn't listen to him.

Fingers crossed and way too late for Rossi, it appears they may at long last be pulling up out of the pig headed nose dive they put themseves in. Maybe Audi/VW have started kicking a few arses. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

And again nostro

no reasonable answer to my reasonable question, just more abuse and stupidity. Par for the course with you.

I'll try one more time, and lets remember, this situation came about because despite nobody else having any issue with what I have said, you nostro took it upon yourself to attack my opinion, like you do with so many others for no reason.

Are you are saying that HRC develops bikes more slowly than Ducati Corse? Yes or no? Answer the question or be considered by all as a COWARD.

....Or simply man the fk up, grow a pair and admit that you gobbed off when you shouldn't have. That would be the decent, respectable thing to do. Do you have these values nostro? Do you even understand them?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices