Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

Next week's MCN (out September 26) features the world first test of Ducati's semi-active suspension Multistrada 1200. This wildly advanced motorcycle provoked an office discussion about Ducatis in general: should every true motorcyclist have owned one at some point? Is it the badge of a pukka enthusiast?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 18:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
daboat

Jul 06

daboat says:

Noooooooooooo

But if you want one just make sure you have a mechanic with you or do a course on motorcycle maintenance. Unreliable, overpriced italian rubbish. True bikers ride british, Triumph all the way!

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

urbanfireblade

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you must be a true biker then, well done mate!!!!! nice Ducati themed name you have as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Daboat, aren't you forgetting about Ducati Roadside Assistance?

:lol:

Seriously, I'd like a Ducati but if I never have one (or a Triumph or a Suzuki or, or..!) I won't feel like a false motorcyclist. Ridiculous.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

Why? They're over priced and not as good as the Japanese bikes.

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

don't have a go on good, well sorted Ducati (personal preference), there is no going back.

Reply to this Topic
BlackPrince

Feb 09

BlackPrince says:

@Eddie998

pi55 off with your frucking stupid opinions mate.

Reply to this Topic
BlackPrince

Feb 09

BlackPrince says:

I've owned 2 Ducatis (Monster and Multistrada) and I plan to own an 1198 and 1199 someday, and hopefully keep a 916 as a 2nd bike too. However I'd also like to own an I4 Jap bike as I've never owned one, a Triumph, a BMW with the Boxer engine, and one of the KTM 690 singles. Oh and an Aprilia RSV4 as my first big bike was a Honda VF500 and there's nothing like it (tho mine was unreliable as shit).

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Why would I want to..........

................own something that is over priced and unreliable?

I'll stick with my jap bikes.

Never had a problem in 41 years of biking.

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Daboat

daboat

daboatsays

Noooooooooooo

But if you want one just make sure you have a mechanic with you or do a course on motorcycle maintenance. Unreliable, overpriced italian rubbish. True bikers ride british, Triumph all the way!

18 September 2012 21:52

Er, aren't many Triumphs made in Malaysia?

Reply to this Topic
Fly by night

Sep 07

Fly by night says:

Ducati

They are crap, don't like them, over priced horible things.

I'de rather have a moto guzzi at least they used to look nice, if it is only a choice of italian bikes that is, but if not then the clear winners are japanese bikes they look and perform much better than all other makes.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle