Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

Next week's MCN (out September 26) features the world first test of Ducati's semi-active suspension Multistrada 1200. This wildly advanced motorcycle provoked an office discussion about Ducatis in general: should every true motorcyclist have owned one at some point? Is it the badge of a pukka enthusiast?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 18:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Maybe

If Ducati comes out with a maxi-scoot to compete with the BMW C-Series, then the answer is yes.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

maybe, but...

...if Valentino Rossi doesn't want one, why the f*ck would I?

Reply to this Topic
domtrails

Jun 12

domtrails says:

Not a Ducati but every true biker should own or have owned a bike with carbs and spoked wheels.

Reply to this Topic
rockabillyboy

Sep 10

The site is begining to ask "Clarkson-esk " questions . He always states every car driver should own a Alfa Romeo . Well , ! over the years i have had a few Ducati"s [and Alfa"s] and for  monetary reasons don"t want another . At some point , they were "cool" , a thing only Harley"s try hard at now ,modern bikers just want reliability , or speed , or both , as not many folks are impressed by badges . But if  a Ducati  came -up cheap - would I buy it  , er , maybe ! .

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Ducati,s ??????

Every one should own a member of the RC family if they want to try something special.  An RC30 is almost more special than any DUCATI . An SP2 was once a poor man,s Ducati now it,s a smart mans ducati. mainly because it will run forever  an is low maintenance  like most HONDA,s. Only my opinion , before  i start a riot.LOL

Reply to this Topic
armcharm91

Dec 05

armcharm91 says:

Ducati

A Ducati is breaking down the minute you own it . It'll just take a while to completly stop .

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Not for my money. Don't like twins as they are cop magnets and starting drains the electrical system too much. My Bandit's had the same battery going on 6 years now. The Ducati will be at the wreckers in 6 years. Over-rated latte boy racer bikes IMO.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle