Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Should every motorcyclist own a Ducati at some point?

Next week's MCN (out September 26) features the world first test of Ducati's semi-active suspension Multistrada 1200. This wildly advanced motorcycle provoked an office discussion about Ducatis in general: should every true motorcyclist have owned one at some point? Is it the badge of a pukka enthusiast?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 18:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Too slow!

Judging by the width of the chicken strips on the average Ducati, I don't think I could ride that slow without toppling over!

Reply to this Topic
daboat

Jul 06

daboat says:

Norris

Er, aren't many Triumphs made in Malaysia?

No but they have a sub factory in Thailand. Hinckley is the home of the triple ripple burble and burp. :tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

hmmmm

YES.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Im going to go with no

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Daboat

Ah..I knew they had a factory abroad. Are they real riumphs though, bit like buying an Harley and finding they'd been made in China, dilutes the brand.

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

good to know

Should every biker own a ducati? WTF? Should every rider own a MOTO GUZZI? Yes or no? Or a BMW, should they? Let`s find out what a biker should and shouldn`t do because otherwise we won`t know, will we? Thanks to MCN we can now await the resulting advice in confidence.

Reply to this Topic
muddybus

Aug 10

muddybus says:

Men only

You could never say the same for Kawasaki, some men simply aren't man-enough to ride one.

Reply to this Topic
andybow1

Oct 11

andybow1 says:

?

I thought biking was about enjoyment! Listening to some of these comments makes me think not. Does it matter if you have chicken strips? Does it matter if someone owns a panigale with matching leathers? Who gives a shit, As long as everyone enjoys it!!!!!! I have owned nearly every make of bike.....so yes why not try a duke, there ok, mine was no more unreliable than everything else! I,ve got a triumph at the moment which I love!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

I think they should

So they can see how good the jap bikes are compared to them

dukes are rough and lumpy

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

muddybus

muddybus

muddybus says

Men only

You could never say the same for Kawasaki, some men simply aren't man-enough to ride one.

They're too tired after spending so much time removing the rust.  :)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices