Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who do you want to cull? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who do you want to cull?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who do you want to cull?

Legislation has been agreed today that will lead to badgers being culled. Who should be next?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 18:19)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

mobile users

Trouble is they arent just talking on them now they are txting and on twitbook etc,morons.one nearly killed my mate ran into the back of him at a roundabout and did his back in.wanker.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Politicians

Sneaky underhand gits.

At least you've got a fighting chance with mobile phone idiots if you keep your eyes peeled.

Politicians will shaft you behind closed doors.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

mobile phone users

what about the young girl who kept posting on facebook while driving along the motorway, over 50 times until the last message she put on was something like 'i should really get off facebook i keep almost crashing lol'... and then she crashed and died

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Badgers?

Now I know someone is taking the piss, but.... my list would include ... Chavs, women in tanks, ignorant people who flick ash out the window, safety camera money revenue assholes, people who ignore this countries laws and traditions but are happy to claim every tax payer funded benefit, middle lane hogging fuckwits, Vigilante Speed gun wielding N.I.M.B.Y.S. Who are so pure and innocent that they have never broken any speed limit ever in all their 80 years. have I mentioned Middle lane hogging FUCKWITS?, Council road workers that can't mend pot holes, Road planners that think putting drains, 4 inch high cats eyes 4 inch high yellow strips coming up to roundabouts when smooth braking is a safety requirement, is a good idea. The same people that think chucking tons of loose rocks on to a road and placing warning signs at the last possible place is also helpful, the traffic cone manufacturers that keep on making billions of the damn things... enough already, traffic lights that ignore bikes, traffic cops that have heard all the legitimate excuses,Middle lane hogging FUCKWITS, women who are too busy texting to realise that they have just pulled out in front of you, run you over or just forced you off the road, Blind drivers, Deaf drivers, Blind and deaf drivers that use the middle lane only, harley riders with straight through pipes, the entire cast of TOWIE, Bianca off Benders,erm.... have I mentioned Middle lane hogging FUCKWITS????

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Anybody who drives while wearing a hat, and especially gloves.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Cull.

Talking of badger culling:

Link to video

It seems it's all about politics rather than science.

Reply to this Topic
micepunk

Jun 12

micepunk says:

cull

all the kamchats:lol:

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

steady2wheels

What about the lorry driver who txt  ' Got to go, just run someone over'.

Who would I cull,    Born again Power Rangers

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

European sc"u"m

The EU and it's fat arsed, lazy, no good, over paid,unelected,ill informed,bureaucrats and their retarded, dracoian bike law making machine......................Fcuk'em. w*nker.gif's

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
matthewdaytona

Feb 12

Grrrrrr

Its people on mobiles that get me, i was stuck behind someone in the middle lane at 8pm sunday down the M3. not many other people around but enough to make it a pain in the ass for everyone.

so i flash him.....nothing. go for the overtake and hes on his phone AND reading a map! I felt like beating the crap outta him!

But also young drivers really, going back to the whole test thing i cannot believe that a 17yo can go out and buy any car depending on their bank account! fed up of seeing low life chavs in a 20yo BMW or honda civic racing around. there should be a limit for car drivers too. Plus i dont think the theory test shows any car drivers about how to act around motorcyclists .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices