Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Who do you want to cull? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Who do you want to cull?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Who do you want to cull?

Legislation has been agreed today that will lead to badgers being culled. Who should be next?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 September 2012 18:19)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
billysollocks

Feb 09

Micepunk, please be a little more gentlemanly and offer either a facial or titty deposit. The former tends to leave ladies with a face like a plasterers radio.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Muslims

that riot over a stupid film

IT WAS A JOKE GET A SENCE OF HUMOUR! ! !

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

coz69

COZ69 totaly agree.

Just get rid of the lot of them,  Ignorant pig  fuckers.

And no its not racist as islam is a religion and not a race,

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

i also agree with bird and coz.

have a beer and chill out a bit, i think all the working televisions dropped off at the re-cycle centre's should be air dropped into these countres, with dvd's or videos of people controlling their own lives and not being controlled by some guy in a church that knows he will lose his job when people start thinking for themselves. We were the same a few hundred years ago, so i'm not going to hold my breath on any real progress. 

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

as a motorcyclist, i'm part of a minority group, but i don't think i'd storm the DVLA if some arsehole made a video slagging off my motorbike.

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

please note: i wouldn't cull any muslims, ivoted for car driver on mobile phones,but was taken over by the group moment.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

nigel966

Bugger off, and cull yourself.

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

X-Factor.

The show should actually cull those who go out every week and then the judges as their acts are totally voted off. The wannabees crying 'I'd do anything to win' - yeah, like swim in a paddling pool singing One Direction songs as an electric toaster is thrown in. On the last night, even though Cowell has un-surprisingly won by the fair and democratic voting system - both he and his winning act are wedged into a huge firework (similar to shoving a gerbal in a pringles tube), made to publicly apologise for the destruction of the human brain byway of watching the show and then fired ovet the Thames into a huge image of Ashley Cole taking a photo of his wanger on a mobile while Cheryl's rendition of 'when the boat comes in' is tannoyed across the city...............if only.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

piglet...

Why the bag of cat litter?

Reply to this Topic
micepunk

Jun 12

micepunk says:

billysollocks

i prefer the zombie finish