Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess: Lorenzo now overwhelming title favourite MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess: Lorenzo now overwhelming title favourite

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess: Lorenzo now overwhelming title favourite

Jorge Lorenzo is now the overwhelming favourite to lift his second MotoGP world title in 2012 after main rival Dani Pedrosa suffered a disastrous race in Misano last weekend. That’s the view of Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jerry Burgess after Lorenzo’s sixth victory and Pedrosa’s first DNF of the season gave the factory Yamaha rider a massive 38-point advantage with just...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 10:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Insightful stuff..

How insightful.  Instead of worrying about Dani and Jorgé why don't you work out how best to retire?  Phrases to haunt you "I can sort out the Ducati front end in 90 seconds (other mags quoted 15 minutes)".   What a mis-informed and deluded Australian.  Not the behaviour i'd expect from a crew chief.  Or any engineer for that matter.   Hows your development skills?  So good, we'll bring them back to Yamaha because we made that bike really sweet.  Yes, of course you did.... didn't you?

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

durrr!

No shit, Sherlock....

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Are you sure Burgess isn't Pomgolian?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

nice comment JB

but please don't mention shuhei cause you keep getting him mad about you and that ass lover chicken champ.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

So was Rossi 2006

Not done and dusted either way. Nevermind. George 2x or Dani x will sit fine with me come close of play Valencia.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

You really are a load of twats. When MCN stuffed a microphone in his face and asked him who is favourite to win, what the fck is he meant to say. Also him saying he has been lying in bed working out who can win at what track, is totally tongue-in-cheek.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Lets do the

Maths ,yep I think your right ,although firebird 3 I see your point ,pretty stupid question to ask anyone

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

ffs

mcn, you do post some shit, even nostro could off predicted that.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Too early to predict

It's too early to predict I think as it only takes Lorenzo to have a DNF in one of the five remaining rounds and the championship is wide open again. Lorenzo and his bike have been so consistent that Burgess is spot on but to me its too early to predict who will win the championship.

Reply to this Topic
johnnywyss

May 12

johnnywyss says:

usally we never hear from burgess, but he revealed something nobody could imagine at all: lorenzo will be the 2012 champ!!!   even without any remarks from burgess,  that was easy to predict, cause lorenzo was the most steady driver so far this season always first or second except dutch gp. realistically lorenzo was for myself - after brno - the hottest title contender altough it would have been nice to see pedrosa winning the championship this year but it won't be anymore after the stupid action of barbera-this man has no brain - sorry.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle