Skip to content

Discuss This Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before?

When Hector Barbera slammed into the back of Dani Pedrosa’s factory Honda RC213V machine on the first lap of last Sunday’s Misano MotoGP race, it was expected he would be full of remorse and apologetic for being the instigator of one of the defining moments of 2012. So it was no surprise when the Pramac Ducati press statement highlighted Barbera’s regret...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

He does this sort of thing so often that he probably has an "apology template" on his laptop where he just changes the name to the latest rider that he smashes into then emails it out...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

yes we have

and i dont blame anybody else but dorna encouraging crt and other nobodys in this class,and dont think for one minute i dont mean de puniet,he has done his fair share,this series need a good mixup there should be a penalty ban for causing crashes like this in the future not race bans, but personal fines,then the rider would think more before trying to duff up a clearly faster rider, i know some racing incidents are not intentional but some riders are let of too lightly???:mad:.

barbera,nothing to say sorry for if your team think its ok, maybe spies maybe fine next season after all!!!.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CRT

was introduced to bulk up the MotoGp grid but all it's done is produce a second class race within a race strategy.

It's actually done nothing for MotoGP, they might as well run the top 10 World Superbikes alongside the Motogp bikes it would create more of a racing spectacle.

Now I read that Birdy is considering running two riders in CRT and is touting Sam Lowes, Tommy Hill and Shakey Byrne as possible partners for James Ellison. What is the point ?  I sincerely hope Sam, Tommy or Shakey would not consider such a move just to get their faces into MotoGp.  There would not appear to be a career structure from the CRT class to factory class, quite the opposite the career path would seem to come from Moto2.  CRT looks like a clearing house for riders heading for the departure lounge.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Barbera lost his ride to Spies then he has a collision with his countryman I think if a rider spoils the race of another rider then he should be suspended for at least two races depending on the incident.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Yam

You would have to be very careful in administering that. The circumstances would have to be scrutinised very carefully. If you are torpedoed by a reckless move then yes  but  if you highsided or lost the front either in front of or behind another rider and your sliding bike takes out a contender how would you assess that ? 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

all points taken ther guys

but answer this one,more bikes on the grid in wsbk,more races and less t bones,gotta say,something wrong with the line up this year and a few past ones i can recall, my point being they need to enforce a more strict accident scheme,this is racing and yes it does happen but the outcome for us watches is as cruel as it is to the riders,putting the injury and pain aside there tho.

hope arragon is a cracker.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

CRT shite

Can anyone give me a good reason why the CRTs are there? For real, I want to understand.

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

CRT?

Why are you all talking about CRT's?
Neither rider mentioned at any point in this article rides a CRT bike... xD

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Because

Hector is heading for CRT next year

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

The joys of copy and paste.

Does this mean Hector doesn't give a rats @ss that he ruined Dani's championship dream again? No wonder Jorge's crew display the tricycle symbol when the tow-meister is on the track.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices