Skip to content

Discuss This Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Haven’t we heard Hector Barbera’s apology before?

When Hector Barbera slammed into the back of Dani Pedrosa’s factory Honda RC213V machine on the first lap of last Sunday’s Misano MotoGP race, it was expected he would be full of remorse and apologetic for being the instigator of one of the defining moments of 2012. So it was no surprise when the Pramac Ducati press statement highlighted Barbera’s regret...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Hayden

Dont remember Pedrosa showing much in the way of remorse when he took Team mate Hayden out at Estoril back in 2006. What goes around etc.

Reply to this Topic
Mintyj87

Sep 12

Mintyj87 says:

BarbaricCub

I completely agree with you, it bares no relevance where hector is going next year, at the moment he is riding a gp12. If he were riding a CRT the crash would never have happened, as he would have been to far down the grid to begin with in the first place.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Minty

''If he were riding a CRT the crash would never have happened, as he would have been to far down the grid to begin with in the first place.''

Hector was down with the CRT boys as was Dani. Dani had just gone underneath De Puniet (CRT rider) Barbera clipped De Puniet lost the front and went down collecting Dani in the process.  Watch the replay.

Why should nobody mention CRT ?

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

its stupid to compare 06

As ive said before on a different post....dani was actually in the hunt for 06 title when he took haydenout. Barbara is Not a rookie AND he has, wont , and never will be in the title chase. The stupid effing moron thought he was racing pedrosa instead of merely being a moving pylon for pedrosa to negotiate. Stay out of the way of your MUCH betters you fucking idiot.!!!!!!! You have just ruined the most exciting title chase in years just because dani had the unbelievable bad luck to find himself near you on the track. Dani had passed dickhead an dickhead thought he was going to stick it up the inside in a gap that did not exist. It was the first lap for christs sake and dani was already up to 9th by the 6th corner. He would have podiumed for sure and the title fight would still be alive

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

er 1986vfr750 what are talking about??

Saying "dani was actually in the hunt for 06 title when he took hayden out" makes you look rather silly and let's everyone know you haven't a clue. Dani wasn't in the hunt for the title when he took Nicky out at all. Unless you count having Nicky, Val, Caprossi, and Melandri all crash out for the last 2 races as being in the hunt. He finished the season 5th for crying out loud. It was the 2nd to last race and Nicky could have actually wrapped up the title that round. 2006 was much worst for the simple fact that Dani took out his teammate - not just another competitor, in another team, riding for another manufacturer like this case. And unlike in 2006, Dani wasn't in a position to win the title last round as Hayden was when he was taken out. So once again, 2006 was worst. I can make a case that Dani taking out Nicky was the dumbest move in the history of motorsports let alone bike racing. And unlike Barbera there was no apology or any hint of remorse from Dani or even any acknowledgement that it was his fault. Actually I think Puig suggested it was Hayden's fault because he was lapping too slow. Yeah really. So fuck Pedrosa.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Short memory

I seem to remember a certain J Brooks with a similar habit ! But look at the little shit now eh ?

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

raw dog

Go back and look at numbers again. At estoril dani still had a mathematical chance...not a great one, granted but still. He finished 5th because a: he crashed in estoril and capirossi didnt, as we know, and b: both capirossi and hayden finished ahead of him at valencia. Look at the numbers before estoril not after valencia and you will see. Cheers

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

grayzx7r

I agree with your little shit reference,but you say look at him now,suggesting you think he is doing well ?,to be honest he has faired ok this season and has failed to T bone anyone yet, but he has not been meteoric in his rise and I have to say BSB has not been the series it was this year,Cant put my finger on it but it just lacks that wow factor,But Brookes where is he heading,a former world supersport runner staying put in BSB ,not a Dynamic move surely

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Thestig08

Don't get me wrong !as far as I'm concerned he stil a shit and agree with your comments . In my opinion the best future for him is to f@@k off back to the criminal continent and stay there for good!

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Come on this is racing, isn't it? Oh no, since Moaner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa it's a non overtaking kiddies three wheeler race! Oh purlease don't get too close to my nice shiny motorbike!!

Pah! Dani got wiped out in a racing incident, deal with it!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle