Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

American Nicky Hayden has backed Ducati’s signing of compatriot Ben Spies to add experience to the Bologna factory’s 2013 MotoGP line-up. Current factory Yamaha rider Spies will partner Italian rookie Andrea Iannone in the satellite Pramac Ducati squad after turning his back on the chance to make a quick return to World Superbikes next season. Spies and Iannone will ride factory-backed Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 September 2012 12:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Two Americans two Italians on the same team very excited about 2013 I just hope the Ducati is competitive for next year be good I think Ducati could plot a surprise I could be right I could be wrong.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

ruthless

very low by ducati but money talks.shame but its does, see rossi 2011/2012.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Super all round nice guy

corporate Nicky reads from another Corse provided cue card.

He's an object study in how to under perform and retain a factory ride.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

GYTR

It looks as though Audi have kicked some arse and it seems there is more urgency in Ducati's  development. I don't think it will be far away by the end of the season.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Ben will be a good signing for Ducati and I think he will be suited to the bike, it needs a bit more of a heavy hand which stoner gave it, Bens style is that way also with his wide position. Interesting times ahead and I don't think Ducati a far away from getting things right.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hayden is mint..

He beat Rossi, Stoner and Pedrosa to a World Championship in 2006 on a big bad 990..Respect.

He got a bum rap at Honda with them backing dainty Dani and Alberto Puig...haha, fat lot of good that's done them.

Seven years at HRC makes Pedrobot the longest serving, least succesful HRC rider in history and an object study in how to under perform and retain a factory ride.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I think Ben will go well on the Ducati as well. He's a big lad and can muscle it and the Ducati, satelite or not, isn't slow. Its a win win for Ben really, if he doesn't perform its the bike. I also think the talent that is Lorenzo casts a long shadow at Yamaha and that Ben will thrive away from the continuous comparison with the fastest guy (bar Stoner) in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well thanks Nicky

Thats just as well as you have signed a contract with the pasta people,lets see how much you like it if he finds form ,Ducati are not the most loyal company ,You may remember they were on the verge of giving you the boot NH ,thats the company line what do you really think Nicky

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Nicky is a top boy....

And a real asset to any team. Most see him as the second, forgotten about child, but as Wosi states, he's a World Champ and knows how to ride a bike. He is one of the only guys in the paddock who uses the minimal rider aids, using his feel and judgement on the throttle. Give him a competative bike, one he can get to grips with and he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Wosi

Are you sure that wasn't Tady Okada?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN