Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

American Nicky Hayden has backed Ducati’s signing of compatriot Ben Spies to add experience to the Bologna factory’s 2013 MotoGP line-up. Current factory Yamaha rider Spies will partner Italian rookie Andrea Iannone in the satellite Pramac Ducati squad after turning his back on the chance to make a quick return to World Superbikes next season. Spies and Iannone will ride factory-backed Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 12:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Cheers Saturn

Keep fishing I'm sure you'll hook something eventually. Let's pretend, there's your clue.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mick Doohan

was and HRC rider for 11 years.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

There you go

I figured it was Mick after I hit send on my last post. Have you guessed who he is yet Saturn?

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Oi Nancy...

Pedrosa on his day is unbeatable..he's proved this season after season...fair enough, through bad luck and misfortune he hasn`t won one the big..but he couldn`t of done any more this year.Wosi..you're a prick..you know fuck all(what a pathetic comment),you`ve obviously forgotten Pedrosas 250 championships(the championship that has produced the last 3 World Champions)also add up his race wins in MotoGp and come back and tell us all how he's Honda least succesful MotoGP rider..you`re half-wit..you and Nancy call him 'fragile'(!)..I would be frigging 'fragile' if I was taken out at over 120 by other riders,,can't all be as 'hard ' as you two computer jockeys can we!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well

It;s not michael J Pollard either. Is it someone from the Let;s pretend tv prog from the 80's ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mick Doohan

as well as being the longest serving HRC rider was also the most successful HRC rider ever winning 5 back to back titles between '94 and '98.  Before his titles in 1991 he was paired with Wayne Gardner and won the Suzuka 8 hour race....... cue Jonny Rea.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Getting warmer

Much like planet Earth Saturn eh?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mandy

I think my  Mick Doohan post gets me another clue ?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pay attention there..

A couple of you simpletons seen to have a problem understanding plain English..although in Mandys case that's more understandable than you, Partgay70..Baa-aah.

wosi said longest serving, least successful which means fckos..nobody who has ridden for HRC on a big bike longer than cheating Dani Pedrosa has been as unsuccessful.

He's had a charmed career and is a fake. Hayden is a better all rounder and has a title to boot..and I'm not talking 250's or 125 you crossdressing, orange clowns.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

saturn, got to put you out your misery

It's Hazell , a private detective series circa 78/79 ,a character played by actor Nicholas Ball, He used to be married to Pamela Stephenson ,Hasn't been on tv that much since, a spell in eastenders and last as lenny Henry's sidekick in the premier inn adverts. Nice to see you as the chilled voice of knowledge and reason Mandy, Impressed with your reference to Okada .please keep it up , good debate has been lacking on here , Although Nostro and Mario have been battling , anyway Saturn mystery over

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices