Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

American Nicky Hayden has backed Ducati’s signing of compatriot Ben Spies to add experience to the Bologna factory’s 2013 MotoGP line-up. Current factory Yamaha rider Spies will partner Italian rookie Andrea Iannone in the satellite Pramac Ducati squad after turning his back on the chance to make a quick return to World Superbikes next season. Spies and Iannone will ride factory-backed Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 12:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Sorry bin in the shower

I should have qualified Qestion 1 - Suzuki Grand Prix teams since their inception in '74   Barry Sheene was the first.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

saturn do you mean

All factory premier class riders or do you mean be worx Suzuki if it's premier class. It's a very long list longer if you include the old factory 4 strokes .I still haven't got the Mandy thing yet Phil ?

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Amigos

Its very very simple,the reason Pedrosas kept his GP place for so long is because season after season he ALWAYS wins races...how friggin hard is that to understand??!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

a few saturn

B SHEENE STAN WOODS S PARRISH J NEWBOLD J WILLIAMS K HUEWEN R MaCLNEA T HERRON R HASLAM T RYMER To name but a few

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Excellent Stig!!

I can only add two more to yours    Neil McKenzie and believe it or not Sean Emmett.   That makes 12     there may be more but I havn't found 'em.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

I was just

Coming back to add Niall Mackenzie I had forgotten his hb ride I had completely forgotten Emmett but yes I remember now you say .I am sure there are more one offs as well Granty rode in the 84 British GP Trevor Nation rode the prototype ciba giegy honeycomb frame bike that Rob Mac went on to ride you could also include Mark Broughton Suzuki GB rider with Paul iddon in 82 or 83 Lets hope the day comes round we see some more, have you worked out Mandys countdown yet I am non the wiser !

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Stig

In the late 70's early 80's the grids were flooded with Suzuki's   they weren't all works bikes though  I cant really remember but they must have leased out dozens of customer bikes.   In 1977 for instance there were 30 bikes on the grid and 25 of them were Suzuki the other 5 were Yamaha.   Honda withdrew from GP's in 1968 and did not return until 1979 when they debuted the the ill-fated and uncompetitive NR500 with oval pistons. They abandoned it and introduced the NS500 two stroke in 1982.     Sorry I'm becoming a bore

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Impressed

Some of you guys have got bloody good memories , forgotten about half the british guys that stode across a Gp bike, Fair play !!

Reply to this Topic
Trumpet219

Sep 12

Trumpet219 says:

Nicky Hayden

for President!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hmmmmm

Wiki plus a long memory!