Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden backs Ducati’s 2013 strategy

American Nicky Hayden has backed Ducati’s signing of compatriot Ben Spies to add experience to the Bologna factory’s 2013 MotoGP line-up. Current factory Yamaha rider Spies will partner Italian rookie Andrea Iannone in the satellite Pramac Ducati squad after turning his back on the chance to make a quick return to World Superbikes next season. Spies and Iannone will ride factory-backed Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 September 2012 12:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

are we forgetting something here

Pedrosa is currently on form and but for a Muppet on on a pramcrap D Ducati would be in with a real shot at the title, I can't see Nicky ever being in that position again , we also keep hearing about Marquez, yes a hot prospect but winning next year, that is unlikely , Pedrosa is far from perfect but he's no snail

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Pedrosa

Is definately on great form and I think would probably have won at Misano and pushed Lorenzo all the way in the championship, however I thnink this was his one big chance, his bike is on rails, Stoner injured, Rossi on uncompetitive machinery and Marquez still in Moto 2.

Be tougher next year.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mandy

I was out yesterday and last night.  I give up on the puzzle - know the face but can't put a name to it.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

You are excelling yourself BB  ''Knowledge is Power'' aint that the truth    however   Knowledge is to be shared for the good of all.  What's the answer MR ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Mandy Blood Mr Krabs,Hmmmmm

Any connection,Funny to see Saturn in banter with you "chaps",but better at least than old persona .Mandy I am curious as to the Identity of the photo ,quite enjoy a bit of trivia ,looks the spit of Hazell or David Essex on cannabis,a clue would be good

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hi Stig

I've been thru all that in my mind!  As long as the banter is not insulting or abusive I don't mind trading a few comments with anybody.  But if I get abused I will respond!

Here's a bit of trivia   

1. How many British riders have ridden the works Suzuki

2. Name them

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

And the answer is....

-h-i-t-p-r -i-l-c-a-

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

As ever ridden a Suzuki GP bike?

Heron etc?

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

That's a good question

And one that doesn't reveal it's answers from a cursory Google.

Obviously Bazza

And then I'm stuck, for some reason I want to say Terry Rymer but won't for fear of ridicule.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

And stig

Give it up man, you're turning into wosi.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices