Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure – official pictures released New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure – official pictures released

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

2013 KTM 1190 Adventure – official pictures released

Following yesterday’s leak of the first brochure shots of KTM’s eagerly awaited new 1190 Adventure, the Austrian factory has now decided to officially unveil the bike in advance of the forthcoming Cologne Show. These three pictures show the new bike in both standard and ‘R’ forms. The orange and silver bikes are the standard version, defined by its 19in/17in wheel combination,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 September 2012 09:40)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rupertu

Apr 09

rupertu says:

sorry for the multiple post... jumping the Chinese censor wall with a proxy.. none come then four come together. Tingli

Reply to this Topic
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Me like.

Reply to this Topic
Enri

Sep 12

Enri says:

Not cool as the old one! No need for 150 Hp...It's good I have no temptations to replace my 990..... @rupert Just browsed you website.. I am very envious of your adventure around the world! It is my dream! Thanks for sharing photos and experience. Greetings from Italy Enrico

Reply to this Topic
craig1000

Sep 12

craig1000 says:

like it, looks very nice. can imagine a European trip.

Reply to this Topic
ybor

Sep 12

ybor says:

I want a KTM 1190 SMR (Supermoto) with 150bhp,When he comes?

Reply to this Topic
Sharkbait90265

Oct 12

Can't wait

I placed a preorder in July... I can't wait  :-)

Reply to this Topic
Runningrunningjump

Nov 12

Must be wrong!

Please tell me this is the wrong photo? I have an adventure, this is not a replacement! This is a rehash of the SMT. I'm sure since they did the SMT everyone's been buying that instead of the adventure, but that is no reason to copy it's format for the new adventure! The 950/990 has held the true go anywhere thrown for 10 years. You've just given it all away! Look where the exhaust routes? Disappointed is an understatement.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices