Skip to content

Discuss This Byrne, Hill and Lowes in contention for Paul Bird MotoGP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Byrne, Hill and Lowes in contention for Paul Bird MotoGP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Byrne, Hill and Lowes in contention for Paul Bird MotoGP ride

British superbike title contenders Shane Byrne and Tommy Hill and rising World Supersport star Sam Lowes are all leading candidates to move to MotoGP in Paul Bird’s all-British squad next season. Bird’s plan to expand to a two-rider effort in 2013 has been approved by MotoGP bosses and he will go ahead with running one Aprilia ART machine again. The second bike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 September 2012 10:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

All British

So are we getting hints triumph have made a successfully tested race engine to slot into a British made ftr chassis then?

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Waste of tallent!

Can't see the point in any of these riders wasting valuable racing years running at the back of the field,stay where you are guys! Look at Colin Edwards,I'm sure if he had come back to WSBk on a good bike he would have been fighting for race wins,not strugling at the back of a Moto GP field,must be demoralising!

Reply to this Topic
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

waste of tallent?

waste of time more like. Byrne tried and failed, Hill strugles to beat Byrne proving he's not good enough and Lowes needs more time. Lowes is the best bet but should not even conssider any offer from bird!

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Not a very good idea

Not a very good idea in my eyes. If these riders were offered privateer Honda or Yamaha GP bikes then I wouldn't mind but I don't want to see the likes of Hill and Lowes running around at the back of the race not getting much TV coverage. Both Lowes and Hill need to move into World Superbikes next year if they can but they want to stay clear of MotoGP for the time being.  

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

top spots in bsb to......

trying to make a crt bike work in motogp......if any of em go it`s for the cash

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle