Skip to content

Discuss This Banned for 103mph wheelie past camera van General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Banned for 103mph wheelie past camera van

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Banned for 103mph wheelie past camera van

A motorcyclist was banned from the roads for 12 months for wheelying past a speed camera van at 103mph. Lukasz Wisniewski, 26, of Leeds, did the stunt on a Honda Fireblade on the A63 near Selby on June 20. He was already doing 93mph when he began the wheelie. He was ordered to take an extended driving test and given a community order...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 September 2012 13:26)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChimneyPortions

Oct 11

Stebinners

F@%^ Off  you wanker, what harm did our Polish friend do to anyone - exactly, nothing - leave the bloke alone, what he did should be applauded on here not put down by miserable "lets all follow the law" pratts like you.

After all it was pretty impressive.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

what he did should be applauded on here not put down by miserable "lets all follow the law" pratts like you.

Well done dickhead - someone else with the attitude that will eventually put the final nail in the coffin of motorcycling on our roads as we know it.

There's a time and place for having a bit of fun and a road like that isn't it.

Reply to this Topic
ChimneyPortions

Oct 11

Bultoboy

Well done dickhead - someone else with the attitude that will eventually put the final nail in the coffin of motorcycling on our roads as we know it.

If we are all going to ride around like the local Vicar just in case people think we're criminals then biking as "I" know it is dead and gone. I personally don't care what other people think about me.

Biking used to be about the freedom of having a bit of fun with your mates, maybe break a few silly laws but if you don't hurt anyone what does it matter.

The country has been taken over by the "what if" brigade, "what if he crashed" "what if he hit a car".

Well he didn't crash, he obviously knew what he was doing, so why are we bothered.

I hope this episode doen't quash his "biking spirit" and he returns to the road ready to enjoy some more stunts.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

RIP Lukasz Wisniewski

Speed kills, right?

Eh, he's got no complaints.  The mong probably thought that scamera vans only record to the rear.

So, I was following one the other week doing an indicated 45 in a 30 limit.  We both decided it was appropriate for the conditions, so in conclusion they can all die in a fire kthnxbye.

Reply to this Topic
Stebinners

Jul 12

Stebinners says:

ChimneyPortions

Chimneyportions - your ill educated and remedial comments clearly identify you as one of the many morons on the road, whether that be a motorcyclist or a car driver. Infact waste of time even bothering about your comments, and name calling me a "pratt", clearly you unable to construct a sensible argument on any level. This conversation with you is benneth me.

Reply to this Topic
d0nkeychop

May 10

d0nkeychop says:

Two things....

1. Pride comes before a fall......

2. Getting caught by this type of law enforcement only adds to the argument for their continued use.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

so he gets a ban for a wheely

And the cunt that killed a fellow biker with his jag gets nothing!!!!

our country is a fucking joke what a piss take

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Around

other traffic doing that kind of speed.

If he'd come off in front of that car and the driver run him over the poor car driver would have had to live with it for the rest of his life.

Otherwise, you can't feel sorry for him as he knew the risks of getting caught. It's illegal so regardless of your opinion you can't argue you're going to get screwed over if caught and after that it's your choice.

EDIT: So agree with the above (COZ69).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
chrisyzf

Nov 03

chrisyzf says:

Simple

T.W.@.T.S like this should be banned for life, same as drink drivers, and people who kill other road users they should all be banned for life and sent to prison.

Nobody has the right to ride or drive it is a luxury that has rules, which unfortunately we have to follow.

And yes before anyone starts a slagging match, i have speeded and been caught and will again, but to wheelie past a camera van is insanity.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Respec'

de Magicstrates or dem Cops bring out de 'God Gun'.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices