Skip to content

Discuss This Kevin Schwantz plays down 2014 Suzuki MotoGP link MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Kevin Schwantz plays down 2014 Suzuki MotoGP link

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Kevin Schwantz plays down 2014 Suzuki MotoGP link

Kevin Schwantz has played down rumours that he will spearhead Suzuki’s planned return to the MotoGP world championship in 2014. Rumours linking the Texan legend with running Suzuki’s new 1000cc project in 2014 surfaced again last month, though the 1993 world champion has played down any potential management role. Suzuki is planning to race its new GSV-R 1000cc bike in selected wild...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 September 2012 11:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Bwah wah wah

Spies and his mate Stoner have and will experience Ducati. Suzuki and Schwantz ? (Kawa bucket list). Get over it. Send him a Christmas card.

Suzuki and the illustrious tenure at GP 4 stroke era?  Ducati creamed 'em hand over fist. Spare a thought for Chris Vermeulen though.

They are a non entity other than Revin Kevin's moaning about rights to a paycheck.

I actually never did bitch about Schwantz,but when he started trashing Stoner as a racer,he surely got my GOAT.

For sure,you ain't going to see Stoner claiming rights to Philip Island.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Lawson is a legend but..wosi thinks Bob won't let sleeping dogs lie.

Steady Eddie apparently retired from the GP paddock with a few choice words from Revvin Kevin ringing in his ears. Hardly surprising after this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wMlZyByj2g

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Suzuki

Aren't going to commit to anything with the mess Moto GP is in,by 2014 there may well be no true works bikes so why pour millions into a flawed scheme in a world economic crisis,that's why Honda are very much thinking of a V four thou like the the old RC30-45 750s a bike that will replace the moto GP bike when only CRT type bikes rule the roost,Moto GP will become none full factory bikes,and Moto 2 needs to let all manufacturers in on the engine side of things not just the Honda Moto 2 world championship (as good as it is)  we need all the company's in not just Honda

Hope this makes more sense now,first time i wrote it i had had a drop of the hard stuff:tongue:sorry about that.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It would be nice to see Suzuki back on the grid it will certainly for sure spice up the grid better then those shoite CRT bikes.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

exactly right

hmmmmm.........they know nuthin!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

the situation

Hmmm yeah he is like you Benny maaaandy Flob he got thrown out the big brother house ! Big brother is watching you ! Halfwit

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

MotoGP white elephant

It would be good to see Suzuki back on the grid but I can't help but think they would be much better off investing in WSBK like Kawasaki have done. MotoGP is a sorry state of a series, I prefer to watch BSB and WSBK. Even Moto3 outshines the so called premier class, close racing and plenty of overtaking/close racing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices