Skip to content

Discuss This Assen BSB: Lowes sets pace British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Assen BSB: Lowes sets pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Assen BSB: Lowes sets pace

Alex Lowes set the pace in Free Practice 2 this afternoon (Friday) at Assen ahead of Sunday’s opening round of the three-round Showdown which will decide the outcome of this year’s MCE British Superbike Championship. Lowes clocked a time 1:37.893 on the Team WFR Honda, 0.282s quicker that closest rival Josh Brookes and said: “Now I’m in the Showdown I’m much...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 September 2012 17:26)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

its british superbike championship so why the hell we in assen, we have world superbikes for that

Reply to this Topic
Dweeb

Mar 09

Dweeb says:

They keep saying this is the "first" time outside the UK !. They used to go to Mondello Park in the Republic Of Ireland.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Dweeb

That's because the Republic of Ireland isn't part of the UK; The United Kingdom of Great Britain (i.e. England, Wales and Scotland) and Northern Ireland. So technically, they are correct. However, RoI is part of the British Isles. BTW, I'd like to see Lowes win one before the end of the year.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

sheenfan 7

I'll second that, they might squeeze a couple of rounds in Spain next year as well, BSB goes euro!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Going to Assen on Sunday, hopin for a last great Nori ride. Seen my Hero ride a Ducati Aprillia R1 and à factory Ducati? And now à Swan Yamaha. I must admitt hè is dissapointing at BSB untill now? But still my favoriet rider ever WSBK hockenheim Nori Haga R7

Reply to this Topic
Dweeb

Mar 09

Dweeb says:

@neilf Technically I am 100% correct. The Republic Of Ireland IS NOT part of the United Kingdom. What school did you go to ?.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Oh and the Aprillia Cube and Red Bull 2 stroke Yamaha. Nori rules

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Doh!

Sorry Dweeb. I've had a heavy cold for the past week and I completely misread your post.

I am currently reapplying for a place at my old secondary school :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices