Skip to content

General Do you have an iPhone or iPad? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Do you have an iPhone or iPad?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Do you have an iPhone or iPad?

To whom it may concern, if you have an iPhone and have not yet upgraded to iOS6....... DO NOT DO IT!!!!!! At least not until you have had a play on someones phone/pad who already has, and are satisfied that the things you use/find useful on your phone are still good for you!
I made the mistake of doing the upgrade and i fkkin hate it! It seems really 'buggy' and Apple have severed their connection with Google so Google Maps is no more, replaced with Apple Maps! Fine if you live in America, look at New York and it is amazing, but fkk all use in the UK! Can't even see my house, or yours, or yours even! The whole place looks like its covered in a huge cloud (prob is today lol)!
Just got off the phone to apple in California and there is NO WAY to go back to iOS5! Fkkin gutted!
The guy reckoned they are working on updates but I just told him it was a disgrace that they have released an 'update' that isn't ready! He appologised but said there was now't

he could do......

You have been warned! DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!! 

And breathe...........

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 September 2012 17:03)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices