Skip to content

Discuss This Portimao WSB: Laverty wins from Rea and Biaggi World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Portimao WSB: Laverty wins from Rea and Biaggi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Portimao WSB: Laverty wins from Rea and Biaggi

Eugene Laverty celebrated his first victory since joining Aprilia with a classy performance onboard  his RSV4. The 25 year old Irishman made the break at the front and controlled the race, soaking up intense pressure from Honda man Jonathan Rea on the final lap. Laverty said: “It feels really good to finally get the win and get the monkey off my...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 September 2012 18:38)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

Rea...

well jonny has been promised some real up-grades for next season, why else would he re-sign as there were other offers from other teams i hear.  i'm not so sure about 2014 and motogp though, honda have sort of announced that they are going to produce a completely new bike for that season, i would think they would like rae to stay on and develop the bike further and then really push for the title .  i think he's good enough for a top 3 finish next season, i don't think the 2013 bike will be quite there for a title IMO.  i'm sure haslam will push jonny more than aoyama and hopefully he can do better after a poor year with BMW. 

i also hope miracles can happen and tom get's the title next race he has been outstanding for the team green.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices