Skip to content

General OUT TODAY - 250 mile jaunt.. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > OUT TODAY - 250 mile jaunt..

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

OUT TODAY - 250 mile jaunt..

With a dry Sunday forecast ..and winter looming fast ... it was too good to miss  ..:winkie:..

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8296/8016578767_df0668f9cc_b.jpg

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 September 2012 20:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

babyblade

Sorry to hear you had crap weather .:wacko:.. I think we are getting your rain tomorrow as it sweeps northwards. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

crap night

Well, me n mrs b had an interesting evening last night, after the engagement shin dig, decided to walk through the centre of grimsby..called at one pub, only two others in there..next one beer was crap..back to hotel, and oh joy, chav wedding that we werent told about so we had bugger all sleep due to the drunken arguments in corridoors..off to bed early..nite all..

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

I was planning to join u today

As i guessed that the sun would coax some out But a call out for work shoved a poker rite up that plan.... Glad you all had a good run the most i managed was a 40 mile tour of the coast .......

Winter Sucks :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
si1981

Feb 09

si1981 says:

mr T

looks be just be in shed wif tinnes making brum brum noises on  while rain /snaw comes:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Dave

good pics ...Lol!

Yes, 'hanging around' ...... I was starting to think someone had got locked in the loo!..:winkie:....

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

Aww Si

No need for that....                                                                                                                  Don't get to play to often and that just hurts ma feelins :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

kam

you have been stung twice.............that ol bsa is the same ol bsa that turned out to be a kawa w650 in one of your carbeth pics.....................not that i could tell from looking at it, but as it turns out it was the owner that i was chatting to that was sitting on the bench behind us remembered the AA bike, and asked if it was me that went to his dad's bike...........god its a really small world at times aint it:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ally

Lol!

I thought it was the same Kawa - BSA as before ...but I couldn't see the 'pushrod' up the side of the engine ....but it must just be on one side (the other side, out of view:wacko:)

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Ally

bearded AA men..... :lol:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN