Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

Bradley Smith should closely study the approach taken by German Stefan Bradl in 2012 to help him become an instant success in MotoGP next season. Bradl has been the revelation of this season having quickly mastered the switch from Moto2 to the more powerful and technology laden MotoGP bikes. The LCR Honda rider has scored six top six finishes including a season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 September 2012 10:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dry your eyes mate

"plenty more fish in the sea"

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

i have to work you peasant

got your details,they are passed,i would keep your mouth calmer if i was you. dont like my posts then dont react to them.i dont yours im simply telling you,you aint nothing more than a footy fan,shove your kalex where it feels good.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

updates

well as i dont work in the moto 2 paddock unlike you,i ionly know what i hear form usually uero sport (julian ryder) and mcn ect ect, so with no swear words or sarcasm,

what makes my simple qeustion of "is the bike that bad"? worthy of your expert advise in slang and knowing more??

all i do know is the chassis is behind in development due to lack of testing as im lead to believe and funds is always mentioned, either way we will se how good brad reallt is on the m1 not this bike, im sure you get that one!!!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hmmmmm..

.. "there's a wider world outside of the MCN bollox". So why is it you're the most prolific poster on this site?...Just a thought..

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Case closed

:lol:Ty dude.

Benty do you actually leave ur slum house at all?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Whoopsy

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Answer this one then,why are you so self tought at knowing everything about motorcycle racing?
If you ignore this second question put to you by me then thats two and makes you know better!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

tossers

I cant understand how or why you guys slag of Smith,Crutchlow Rossi ect these guys are at the top of their game and the best in the world. It must make them smile to read the comments some of you Tossers write because they know they have more talent in their little finger than you tossers , i,ve read on this page about im a fantastic rider. Ive done loads of track days ect (read cornbowls comments) So give Smith your support and dont slag him of before he has ridden MOTOGP

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Bloody hell.....

Where are all of these bad vibes coming from?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Consistency

If only some of the riders could learn consistency from you Benny, their results would improve beyond their dreams

The consistency with which you return from being kicked off and then immediately disrupt and ruin threads with your trolling playground bilge is remarkable. You could say my flabber has never been so gasted.

Now go fall down a hole, there's a good chap

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

ratchetman

rattling my cage again now, you're typical. I stand up and say what I think about riders or racers in general then people think, I don't have a right to say anything, I've been passionate about this sport for years, and also owning and enjoying bikes. We're watching and commenting on top drawer racing, not that we are ever thinking we're anywhere remotely up to the standard of any of these riders, they all work hard to get to where they are, that's including Smith. 

I routed for Smith from the first, when he started, I'm not going to say that I could list a shit load of talent above Smith, I'll answer The reverend, regarding his question to foggy, the major problem with Smith's bike not being able to move up and challenge the front runners, is the rider, he's not willing to push it, same old shit, you'll all say, but remember this, Smith will never win a Moto2 race, I doubt if he will get onto the podium, so from Sunday he'll have the rest of this season and two wasted years on an M1, and never see the podium, that's my opinion and I don't give a flying f**k who likes or dislikes it, I say again that's my opinion. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices