Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

Bradley Smith should closely study the approach taken by German Stefan Bradl in 2012 to help him become an instant success in MotoGP next season. Bradl has been the revelation of this season having quickly mastered the switch from Moto2 to the more powerful and technology laden MotoGP bikes. The LCR Honda rider has scored six top six finishes including a season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 September 2012 10:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bultoboy

Sometimes you talk sense but sometimes you talk utter  drivel.........

If you seriously think an interview on the grid affects a rider's 'focus', or that a rider can only prepare by shutting everything out, it suggests you've never been on a start line.

I would say you have got it wrong there.Every rider is different...it may affect some but not others and that is a fact.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

carlos when did you meet him??

i also met cal just 2 weeks ago at an ultimate trackday,not a moto gp round, there he was relaxed and not ignorant to anyone at all, got my bike signed and my leather before going out for a last session, my point is not everyone can be mister nice guy everyday, see foggy he won 4 titles but was hated by some real fans for his blind eye to fans, but he delivered, rossi can be the same also, and defo when he aint getting his own way.

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

wins or charms

Haha, british fans with their personality contest again. You had Toseland who ticked all your boxes for being a`nice guy`, he even played the piano. Bugger all to do with racing if you ask me. Go Cal, take them trophies, never mind the PR.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

BB

Crutchlow has the speed at this level but not the race craft, We brits are expecting too much of him against a very experienced field with huge experience at GP level.

Maybe he's set himself to high expectations and has shown impatience which has caused him to throw it up the road once too often. Hopefully he will learn as he still has time on his side.

And no i dont think they mean you

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Sound's like Herve is having a little dig at Cal .

"Yes Bradder's , dont act like or say anything like your team mate Cal , follow Bradl , he's a tad more switched on" , "All you will have to do then , is learn to ride like Cal , and your a winner". 

Hardly the most positive stament's from Herve about Cal .

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

herve

funny how he digs at his own non countrymen riders because if de puniet jumped on his tech yam he would be out of business thats for sure!!!!! cal gave him another podium,along with dovi doing very well too,he should be gratefull, smith may hold his own for a while but really is that moto 2 bike that bad?.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

simple

you answered it for me :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

awwww

abused was you.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

the post

was'nt even directed one way at you retard,let someone who aint drugged up and on the dole answer my question politely,:smile

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stop it

your just digging your hole deeper,your hated on this site for reasons you have made yourself,get over it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices