Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith urged to study Stefan Bradl’s MotoGP switch

Bradley Smith should closely study the approach taken by German Stefan Bradl in 2012 to help him become an instant success in MotoGP next season. Bradl has been the revelation of this season having quickly mastered the switch from Moto2 to the more powerful and technology laden MotoGP bikes. The LCR Honda rider has scored six top six finishes including a season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 September 2012 10:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

MORE

Keep going girls,I love it when you all get angry.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmm

I'll ask you a question. What bike you got?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yes Cornbowl

I say again that's my opinion.

And you've yet to back up your opinion that he can't / won't push with a single shred of worthwhile evidence - it's just your opinion based on what - how do you measure how hard he's pushing? How do you know?

Reply to this Topic
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

cornbowl

I beleive Bradley has already had 3 podiums on a moto 2 bike,

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bultoboy

'how do I know he can't/won't push', have'nt  you been watching Bradley riding in the Moto2 series this year then, or is your favourite passtime affecting your eyes so much. You like to pick little bits out of my posts, but where does Smith's fast laps come from, when he's got plenty of track space that's when Re-cap, 125 he was best part of a season before he realised that slip streaming helps, he's not a close combat rider, there's always a convenient gap when he knows there's a hard racer wanting to come through, he don't need to fall off a Moto2 bike, he's going to piss away 2 years on a top drawer M1, that he hasn't earnt. That's my opinion, get over it.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

ZEPH1100

what planet was that on. His 3 podiums were on 125's, he's an under achiever gifted an M1. 

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Yeah  1 second and 2 third places.

Reply to this Topic
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

He has 3 wins and 20 podiums on 125

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Smith

Yeah he had 20 podiums in 125. 3 wins 8 second and 9 thirds.   Moto2 he was 2nd at british last year and 3rd in holland and italy.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmm

So do you have a track bike as well as your road bike or do you use your road bike for track days/club racing?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices