You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > virago 535..mint stolen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

virago 535..mint stolen

(night)friday21stsept..hilltop west bromwich.as a result of a burglary..partners.mint condition virago 535S reg no n399nbb...red and cream....has full screen// mint condition...was locked/alarm etc...in secure (?)building and scummies got it from rear garden position...this bike has the unusual brown seating..she is distraught about it as its taken her 40yrs to get transport she wanted and this was polished daily!!!reward offered.she is unemployed and cant ever replace it even with insurance .she says she never wants anything nice again like this bike 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 September 2012 19:03)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

That bike is

immaculate! I can understand your distress and really hope she gets it back undamaged.....

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

you would think....

it would be too unique/noticeable a bike to be of interest to determined bike thieves.But it doesn't look like it was done by opportunist joy riders.... I hope she gets it back.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

stolen virago..

update..thanks oldish(long time no see.wales run and worcs MCC) (barry BMW)and dave..so today wednes 1pm i put piccy n advert in shops near..3pm  police ring.."we have recovered your motorcycle,some damage"Where?"the next road,lying on pavement"When?Saturday8pm" Taken to....Cost £150 plus £10 per day"..WHAT???why didnt you tell me,im in the next road on the phone anyway"It was reported Sat 9am!!!" "Well your insurance will cover all that" WHAT????LIVID..Repairable ,although I havent seen it yet \as they close5pm....Think its going to be time to sue the police..They took it miles away.....

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

lucky..

you've got it back.Like you say the Police could have called you when they found it. They could have put the reg in their in car computer ( just like if they had pulled you over.)...but where's the money for them in doing that? They'd rather take it away (more theft) and charge you for the privilege of getting it back.....isn't that the same as the cons saying 'the Insurance will cover it?':mad:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

WELL WE ALL NO THE ROZZERS

ARE LYING BUGGERS

HILSBOROUGH ~/??

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

WELL WE ALL NO THE ROZZERS