Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN September 26: Honda RCV for the road General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN September 26: Honda RCV for the road

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN September 26: Honda RCV for the road

In this week's MCN, out September 26, we reveal Honda's official plans to make a road-going version of its 250bhp MotoGP missile. Honda boss Takanobu Ito claims development has already begun on the bike. Also in this week's issue we ride the 2013 Ducati Multistrada and test the new Honda CRF250L against its rivals. Also this week; On Any Sunday stars reunited, the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 September 2012 11:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

HRC supported?!

news to me!! well good on Honda for finally upping their support for WSBK...still more exciting than motogp!

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

I know that's a photoshop mash-up mix of the current Fireblade and the MotoGP bike - but I sincerely hope the road going RC213V doesn't look like that. The worrying thing for me is that it might - Honda aren't known for producing exciting looking bikes these days - I grant you that there are some notable exceptions such as RC30, original Fireblade and the NR750 but nothing really in recent times. In fact, the last Japanese road bike that looked properly 'special' in my eyes was the Yamaha R7 back in 1999. I am sure it will be an amazing thing to ride though, as most Japanese bikes are.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

Great news mr honda,but

Dont hold back on power,make this over210bhp road going bike,why not!..sod the tc.give it some good colours,F120/R200 rear tyers and 190kg`s wet.and price10k that should do it.cheers...........

Reply to this Topic
r6buz

May 05

r6buz says:

RCV

Road going RCV. Good CRT engine for 2014 then.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

In a similar vain to my earlier comment.. Does anyone else miss the days when WSBK machines - even in their road form - were special and rare? I remember as a kid not being able to take my eyes off an RC45, simply because it looked so trick - a Fireblade of the time was much quicker in road form, but still there was just something about the rareness of it and the knowledge of what it could become.. These days Fireblades and R1s are a dime a dozen - I don't even give them a second glance really. I guess with this bike, Honda have an opportunity to capture something of that wow-factor that the old 750s had.

Reply to this Topic
TNTbikes

Sep 12

TNTbikes says:

good work ....and good going :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle