Skip to content

Discuss This Provisional 2013 WSB calendar unveiled World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Provisional 2013 WSB calendar unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Provisional 2013 WSB calendar unveiled

The 15 round 2013 WSB calendar is set to be confirmed on Friday, but below is a sneak preview of what it might look like. For over five years WSB bosses have been aiming to grow the series to 15 rounds and in 2013 they look like they have achieved their goal with races in America, Australia, India and Russia. But...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 September 2012 12:53)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Gotta say wow WSBK going to India in 2013 and the return to Laguna Seca after a long time the WSBK calendar always gets interesting.

Reply to this Topic
kwakakid

Mar 09

kwakakid says:

rip off monza

Looks like Monza has been dropped, hope its cos of last years mess!!! 205 euros for 7 laps and the supersport race.Killed me off abroad, might as well take in more of the british meetings, weather carn`t be any worse than the weather has been abroad this year, never seen so many wet/damp races.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Mr Flammini..sort it out Son

Portimao in June racing to 5000 spectators or Brands to over 90.000 manic nutters...I know where I would prefer to be...Portimaos got about as much charisma as Gary Barlow on a good day

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Surprised

I'm surprised Monza has been dropped for a start as Monza is one of those circuits that has always been there. On a positive note it's nice to see the return of Laguna Seca on the World Superbike calendar. I was hoping for a return to Brands Hatch rather than Donington Park as Brands is one of the best tracks with the best facilities. Donington Park i'm sorry is still a building site in the centre green and looks like it'll never get any money spent on it anytime soon. Looks a decent calendar though.

Reply to this Topic
jimsmimm

Apr 06

jimsmimm says:

Provisional 2013 WSB calendar

no brands and now no monza... ??? ... it gets worse every year ..:upset:.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

No Brands I just dont get it !

How on earth Brands Hatch is not on the calender is utter nonsense.At worse 75000 fans attend thats STILL better than 66400 for Mugello MotoGp DUURRR !  My mates and I have been missing out on a fantastic weekend since 2009 and many more Superbike fans .

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Monza down to Pirelli ?

its sad no monza ! as its mega but after this years fiasco with Pirelli unable to produce a wet race tyre that will allow a meeting to run its full course and not be cancelled or cut short i can understand why the circuit did not want to run it !

i find it amazing Silverstone also want to continue to run a WSB meeting after the dismal turn out at this years event and the crap organisation by flammini ? It must have lost a fortune ? Pirelli should be forced to agree to a contract that if any meeting is cut short due to there tyres not performing then they must refund all ticket holders the full amount paid for the entrance of the cancelled or curtailed meeting
Brands will never return as Palmer stood up to rip off flammini and he is still sulking ? i will do Jerez Assen Magny Donny imola and Silverstone but the Silverstone round will be empty as the moto gp is just 3 or 4 weeks later ? I hate Donny but this year they did get there act together a bit better ? still crap facilities though for a international circuit

i hope they get more than the proposed 20 bikes on the grid as it is or has been a cracking championship but with BMW and Effenburg pulling out that will be five bikes less on the grid sadly , not as bad as moto gp but starting to go that way ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

:((((

No brands,fuck India, silverstone bad viewing and very expensive too ,laguna will sort the men out from the boys tho.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Best thing about the WSBK calendar is that there is no Qatar round.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

GP,s merge with wsb

I hope Bridgepiont don't f***k up WSB like they have moto gp now they have merged (see wsbk site) looks like gps will now go less prototype and more CRT and wsbk will be much more production based hope the grids don't down size as well , pity they cant get the rules to produce close racing like the mot 2 and moto 3

but if this needs to happen to keep both championships surviving its a good move but i guess it will put up prices etc

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices