Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should every biker own a BMW R1200GS at some point? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Should every biker own a BMW R1200GS at some point?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Should every biker own a BMW R1200GS at some point?

It seems no matter where you go there's always at least one BMW R1200GS. Should every biker own one at least once? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 September 2012 17:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TNTbikes

Sep 12

TNTbikes says:

no not only one

Reply to this Topic
zemmy

May 12

zemmy says:

I always think BMW should be renamed BSA-Bits Stuck Anywhere. An uglier looking bike i can't imagine. They have really lost their way

Reply to this Topic
tchaunche11

Oct 12

tchaunche11 says:

No

I think this bike is so unappealing. I have ridden one though its generic but i didnt hate it

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

No

What moron sets these questions ? Why should everyone own one of any bike at any time. We all ride the bikes we want. I would rather ride a Triumph than one of these (actually that's a bit strong so maybe not). If I want a BMW it will be an S1000RR .

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

2smoke

You need to be in the league of Andre The Giant to comfortably get both feet on the ground on one of these. I may be bias in hating tall tourers though because being a short-arse I find them far to tall and top heavy to live with on a daily basis. There's no need for them to be so tall anyway as most of them never see ground more uneven than their owners pebbled driveways.

Reply to this Topic
yonkyo

Nov 04

yonkyo says:

NO..But

Everyone should at least have a long ride on one before dismissing it. And if I could only own one bike, it would be a R1200GSA Excels at everything. - daily commute, continental touring, going to Tesco's and the Sunday blast. BTW..I ride a Ducati,

Reply to this Topic
yonkyo

Nov 04

yonkyo says:

NO..But

Everyone should at least have a long ride on one before dismissing it. And if I could only own one bike, it would be a R1200GSA Excels at everything. - daily commute, continental touring, going to Tesco's and the Sunday blast. BTW..I ride a Ducati,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices