Skip to content

Discuss This MCN-TV launched General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN-TV launched

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

MCN-TV launched

MCN has launched a new on-line TV channel called MCN-TV. Featuring the world’s best biking movies, TV shows and documentaries, MCN-TV can be watched on any on-line device running a standard web browser including lap-tops, phones and tablet devices. From blockbuster movies such as On Any Sunday to fascinating documentaries on motorcycling's heroes such as Barry Sheene and David Jefferies, there are...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 September 2012 13:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
greenturbobob

Nov 05

I would rather have the opportunity to buy a pdf version of MCN every week than this!

Reply to this Topic
dmgaffer

Apr 11

dmgaffer says:

Good to see

Really pleased to hear about the mcn tv channel, look forward to using it, would have to agree with comments below also that an online version of mcn for tablets would be even further welcomed.

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

MCN online

An online 'page turning' version of the weekly paper is in the pipeline and will be available very soon. Watch this space! Ped

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

MCN on-line

Sounded good until you read that it is just a money making venture! What about all the advertising revenue? Ciao

Reply to this Topic
wwdph02

Aug 02

wwdph02 says:

Thta's the same rate per month as eurosport player with all sports covered not just bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

MCN-TV online

The best motorcycle movies, tv shows and documentaries all in one place, to watch whenever you want to watch them. We've already uploaded the first 83 programmes and we'll be uploading many, many more in the coming weeks. We've also included some great features such as real-time commentary from the MCN team, social media functions and much more. There are no ads on MCN-TV so no annoying pop-up, banners and roll-ins (and Eddy998, no ad revenue). All this for the price of a pint and bag of crisps each month! That looks like good value to me.

Reply to this Topic
pearsonsnose

Apr 09

pearsonsnose says:

eddy998

Are you for real? Of course it's a money making venture. Just like the website and the MCN paper. I don't recall it ever being a charity but perhaps all those weeks I have been handing over cash for the paper has been a scam by the shop owners!

Do you get your bike for free from your local charidee bike shop? Thought not.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

MCN on-line

Considering that all the uploads of movies, shows, documentaries etc are going to be repeats, I personally, don't view it as great value!!!!!!Ciao!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

All signed up

happy days,shall give it a couple of months and see.:unsure:

Oh and btw, you can't buy a pint and a packet of crisps in my local for £3.99.:shock:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have the pint and packet of crisps then!! lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale