Skip to content

Discuss This MCN-TV launched General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN-TV launched

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

MCN-TV launched

MCN has launched a new on-line TV channel called MCN-TV. Featuring the world’s best biking movies, TV shows and documentaries, MCN-TV can be watched on any on-line device running a standard web browser including lap-tops, phones and tablet devices. From blockbuster movies such as On Any Sunday to fascinating documentaries on motorcycling's heroes such as Barry Sheene and David Jefferies, there are...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 September 2012 13:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gordonakelly

May 12

gordonakelly says:

Priorities?!?!

How about *before* a TV channel you make the magazine content available online to subscribers rather than letting it rot? Or, heaven forbid, make an MCN digital app/magazine with interactive content?? Every major publication has gone down this route. Yes, including Visor Down! By contrast how many decided the next logical step was public broadcasting? Does Cosmopolitan have a TV station? FHM? The Guardian? Health & Fitness? Anyone?? The price is also too much for a channel with reruns and, no doubt, a lot of repeats. £3.99 is £1 off a PC Spotify subscription or ESPN online (which has a little broader content than you!). Besides on demand is where the future lies for video, not broadcast. Sheesh get with the times...

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Well, if I can get an on-line MCN for less than the £7.96p a month I pay for the paper version now, where do I sign. And saving a few trees into the bargain, thats the future! And why can't MCN make the classifieds a seperate paper. I'm not intending changing my bike for at least 3 years, but every week I'm paying for pages of ads I have no interest in and to me is waste of paper?!

Reply to this Topic
fevs

Jul 11

fevs says:

Bye-Gone

I like popping out to my local news agent and picking up a copy of MCN on a Sunday morning!

By the time I'm finished I'm ready for my first pint!! :-)

Screw the trees & enviroment, I want my hard copy....

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

fevs!!!

You're lucky. All my local newsagents have sold out of MCN by Thursday morning. You must live in a mainly bike-free zone. And no, I'm not on commision from MCN for making it sound so popular, its just the facts. Anyway, what you doing going to the pub on a Sunday when you should be out riding? I have a beer when I get home to celebrate still being alive!

Reply to this Topic
greenturbobob

Nov 05

Ped Baker

No offence but MCN has been saying that MCN will be available online for years!  Where i live it cost a lot to get it and often they haven't got it so its a wasted trip:(  And from the replies below i think you can see you are losing money by not having it online.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TNTbikes

Sep 12

TNTbikes says:

wow great going MCN :)

Reply to this Topic
ishvara

Feb 05

ishvara says:

Bring the MCN online!

I wouldn't mind if MCN will become available online again like in the good old times. If you guys @ MCN are not comfortable putting the PDF online then Zinio is offering a pretty good service.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

what oh

what time is corrie on ? sounds like a lot of repeated stuff to me. on any sunday ! bloody hell why dont you show the wild bunch while you are at it ?anybody can download a pile of old stuff,in fact stuff mcn tv i betits all on you tube for free,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices