Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Kawasaki Ninja 300 First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Kawasaki Ninja 300

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kawasaki Ninja 300

EU laws change on 19 January replacing the 33bhp learner limit with 47bhp (and no more than 0.3bhp/kg), freeing up Kawasaki to make a more powerful entry-level sportsbike than its popular Ninja 250R. Though stopiing some way short of the new limits, the Ninja 300 promises to be a sporty, good-looking entry-level bike capable of high cruising speed and Kawasaki has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 September 2012 14:12)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TNTbikes

Sep 12

TNTbikes says:

awesome video ... the bike look cool and fast but the music is powerful :D

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

V-Strom?

hmmm , a bit  , but only the nose.

It looks like a nice step up from the 250 but seems a bit redundant to me in terms of stepping from a 250 to a 300. Why step up 50cc? I would just do the test on the centre's bike then jump to whatever the next step is these days.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

jimbo....

There is a video before the subject video that describes the GSX650 bandit but actually shows a 650 V Strom, It's been on here for ages and nobody else has commented so far. But we are all watching MCN....! As for the music.... "when I Were a lad" we had George Formby ......now he could ride a bike and sing. (blows a raspberry to the young upstarts that like this """"MUSIC""". Anyone want some Snot? I got lots of the stuff.

Reply to this Topic
RageRider

Jan 11

RageRider says:

@ snev

Thanks for setting Jimbo straight and in his defence it was a shit "joke." Although I wonder if he's american as that's normally the repsonse my dubious humour gets from across the pond.

Anyway Snev as a special thankyou I will have some of your snot. Also have to say I'm not a big George Fornby fan although I do like that "when I'm licking windows" tune he did.

; )

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyc22

Sep 12

Mikeyc22 says:

Looks a bit skinny

I defiantly prefer the later versions of the ZXR 400 to this new Ninja 300. Currently riding 125cc, when test passed, I think ill give this bike a miss and go for a pre-owned 400 :)

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

ZX3 (EX3)?

Looks like a fun little bike. Don't forget that there is more than the BRITISH  market. I dare say it fits into the EU market a treat.

It takes more skill to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow.

Reply to this Topic
BrandsR6

Oct 05

BrandsR6 says:

Missing the point?

Never quite sure where these bikes (ie. the CBR250R, ZX250R and now this) are supposed to fit in?  They're qutie sporty looking, with high'ish pegs and a low screen, yet have high handlebars and completely upright riding positions.  Why not make them either sports bikes or touring bikes.

Personally, to appeal to younger riders I'd prefer to see them with a sportier riding position.  But there again I ride an R6 and grew up riding in the 90's in the age of Cagiva Mito 125's and TZR250's etc.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Dear all, here comes the result of a brain fart which has nothing to do with anything -

There was an old sailor from Brighton, who said to his girl "You've a tight'un"; she said "Bless my soul, you're in the wrong hole, but there's plenty of room in the right'un".

Time for a little lay down. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

billysollocks

A fat 10 out of 10 from me, keep em coming....BTW...what do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Would that be a "lickalotopuss"? What do you call a Spanish girl with one tooth?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices