You are in... Forums > General > General > Megan Stammer news conference

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Megan Stammer news conference

Just listened to the latest press conference and as well as my heart going out to the young girls parents, I really felt for the parents of Jeremy Forrest.

I do hope this come to a happy ending soon

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 September 2012 16:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamark69

Feb 12

Yamark69 says:

Think

Jeremy may well be getting a happy ending! in the Thai massage sense the fucking nonce

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well

I don't understand all the fuss about Megan Stammer being in France with her maths teacher.

He's only showing her how many times 30 goes in to 15.    [sorry the voices made me do it]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

tut tut

BR.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

and

No wonder kids are fucked these days.

To pass their Maths exam they need to do French oral.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

I think the idea that she is a victim and he is an abuser is a little bit off the mark.

The age of consent in France is 15, in Spain it was fairly recently raised from 12 to 13.

The fact it is 16 here and around 18 in the USA is the refusal of parents to acknowledge that baby's grown up.

That said, he has broken the 'hands off' rule that all teachers should ascribe to - it is wrong to exploit the attraction some students develop towards their teachers in any subject and at any age - it's just wrong.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Well said

Parapanfan!

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I wuld say

they are getting their info from somewhere.  I doubt they are in France by now, but with so little information the police are giving away I would imagine they have a few serious leads.

I hope so for all those involved

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Found

I have no sympathy for them, but loads for the people affected by their immature attitudes.

If you are not grown up enough to see the consequences of your actions, then you are not grown up enough to be in a relationship.  (And that includes the selfish git that abandoned his wife)

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Rules for teachers

are different for a reason. I teach 6th form, but am still banned (by contract, if not law) from dating one of them that turned 18 - no other adult would be (family members aside). But, culling such a rule would allow predatory types to groom their charges from the age of 11 (secondary level) or even 9 (for those few places with middle schools from 9-13). Which suddenly sounds a lot less palatable.

What I never get with these occasional teachers who absocnd with a pupil is why. Working with kids can be all very rewarding, blah blah blah (though not financially); but for me at least, people in that age bracket can get really annoying very quickly. The fun over getting into clubs or getting served at the offie really don't resonate with me now I'm in my 30s. Start a relationship with a pupil? Hell no!

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I'm still not sure how I feel about this

I started going out with my first husband at 14 ( I knew him from the age of 9) he used to help my brother babysit me.

He was 23 when we started dating.  That might sound awful, but I was very grown up at that age and was very independant. My parents worked a lot and I never stayed at home during school holidays.

We never had a physical relationship until I was 16.  We were together until I was nearly 40.  It was a relationship that was fraught with difficulties not least the dis approval of my parents.  Trust me I'd jumped out of bedroom windows and all sorts.

I was quite aware of my actions and when we moved in together at 17 it wasn't easy keeping up the rent on our bedsit, working and generally being ostracised from family.

Eventually my family did accept him and they became very close, although his parents never approved of me, very odd.

So I know he was in a position where he shouldn't of crossed the line and certainly should of backed off enough to give her a chance to have a young life and wait, but sometimes it's the here and now that matters more .

I live a few hundred yards away from him now and we get on fine, it was just we spent so much time on trying to survive and bringing up our children we somehow lost what we were about which was sad, but we are both happier people for it.

I hope the full force of the law is not used to the letter it is a very emotive time for them both

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices